Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is a hard process sometimes dying to your flesh. Bless you, and keep up the fight of faith. Prayers for strength.

8a949d5cf647d246fa2ae7a62614088b.jpg

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My own will and desires. I want them to be totally abolished and have Christ character and nature living in me.
That’s a process, man, and a journey, and precious few of us get anywhere near that in our lifetimes. Yes, Christ loves you and is with you, and is helping you to become more like Him, as you trust Him, talk to Him, and follow Him. Just know that this is a very slow, humbling, bumpy journey, and that you are always on the way there, and that’s ok.

Upvote 0

MikeinSeattle

Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.
Mar 22, 2019
Seattle
✟34,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My own will and desires. I want them to be totally abolished and have Christ character and nature living in me.

Remember not to go overboard and become like the pharisees. Who were focused on keeping a bunch of commands about this and that and neglected the most important things. Justice and mercy. Or in other words loving others. Jesus said "this is my commandment, that you love one another." Also another pitfall that is even more perilous is thinking that cutting yourself off from all the good things God has created is holiness. We are not ascetics. Everything created by God is good. Our focus in this world should be to pray much and love others and know the word of God. If we do these 3 things it do greatly to keep us from sin and deception and failure.

Praying*
God help this brother as he is trying to walk in your ways. Keep him safely on the path that is Yours. That is blessed and leads to everlasting life.

Reactions: Jason0009
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟393,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Right remember how the Lord answered the question about the greatest commandment.

Matthew 22:36-40

Also Paul amplifies this point here:

1 Corinthians 13:1

Finally, it is important to know what to expect from saving faith:

Galatians 5:22-23

Reactions: Jason0009
Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Would seem the lord was talking to Jason Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

Even though this was written thousands of years ago.. yet there is no time with God :) so for you He did say

"Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."

Notice your Father said "I will strengthen you".. oh love this .. IN JESUS NAME!

Upvote 0