Please pray that I have only good attitudes and please pray video sharing blesses others

Jul 12, 2012
California
✟41,185.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Earlier I was pinching myself because I was starting to have a dangerous attitude like almost a who cares attitude. Please pray that I am careful about everything and please pray that I am careful about a video I am about to post on facebook to my friend titled Do Not Take the Mark of the Beast. Please pray that it properly warns him and leads him to the Lord. Please pray that he and all other people who see this video do not look at videos with false or misleading information. Thank You and God Bless.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
3b6789f8f5c2e4b63a173b26bcdfbb21.jpg

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Earlier I was pinching myself because I was starting to have a dangerous attitude like almost a who cares attitude. Please pray that I am careful about everything and please pray that I am careful about a video I am about to post on facebook to my friend titled Do Not Take the Mark of the Beast. Please pray that it properly warns him and leads him to the Lord. Please pray that he and all other people who see this video do not look at videos with false or misleading information. Thank You and God Bless.

:heart: Praying for you. God bless you (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Imagine one that is around a bunch of complainers, watching TV news continually, following politics all the time, watching and reading the ungodly media of the world, and also self absorbed. What kind of attitude do you think they are going to have? An attitude of complaint, fear, anxiety.
Imagine someone else that is reading daily in the Scriptures how that God is in control, caring and providing for you, longing to fellowship with you in this life, showing you how you can be victorious in this life mentally and socially,and preparing a wonderful place for you in eternity with many wonderful things to do and experience. What kind of attitude might they have?

Upvote 0