Please pray that I get to place Lilacs on my Fathers grave from His home where His parents lived

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Please pray that I get to put Lilacs on my Fathers grave, my grandfather and grandmother his parents are there too. It is a long way to drive and not so easy to find time and to convince my husband I need to do it. But I do need to do it, preferably with the family. He does not understand things like this. Dad died in cancer only 70 years old.

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Please pray that I get to put Lilacs on my Fathers grave, my grandfather and grandmother his parents are there too. It is a long way to drive and not so easy to find time and to convince my husband I need to do it. But I do need to do it, preferably with the family. He does not understand things like this. Dad died in cancer only 70 years old.
I'm sorry for your loss, and understand the desire to visit his grave.

I pray that the Lord will make a way for this to happen, and that you might find peace and comfort.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We might go or I might go with my mother after midsummer when no drunks are out driving and we could do some work at the garden at the same time. I drive safely and have driven around Europe. Unfortunatedly I feel like Cinderella so often in my own household and it was so long since I visited my fathers grave and we all love the lilacs.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
IMG_7638.JPG
Finally we got to put Lilacs on my Fathers and Grandfathers and Grandmothers grave. I went with mom today and picked some flowers from The garden of Their home. Thank You so much for Your prayers all of You. The bouquet was as unruly as my relatives and the grave crowded with flowers I put mine in a jar of water in the soil beside. Thank You Jesus. I know we should care for the living but placing flowers at least once or twice a year on the closest relatives graves are a gesture of respect im memorian and a nice tradition.

Last edited:
Upvote 0