Please Pray Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Feb 25, 2002
Visit site
✟320.00
This was posted on the Campus Crusade for Christ site a few hours ago. I am linking back to this site so Brenda can read responses.

Topic: desperate suicidal situation--I will in 24 hours I challenge everybody here
brenda_pulido
Junior Member posted March 19, 2002 05:37 PM EST
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why God? to continue? Where are You? Where are You in the midst of this situation? I want to throw this thing away.
Why everybody to continue?
Why to continue?
GOD...I WANT A NEW LIFE!

Rob

Feb 25, 2002
Visit site
✟320.00
This was posted by Brenda today:

brenda_pulido
Junior Member posted March 20, 2002 02:05 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is my family situation I cannot take.
He is a very controlling person. I was raised by grandparents. What the rest of you doesnt understand is that we dont grow up with the idea that once you get 15 or 18 you leave your house immediately. I live in Mexico and the situation is different than in the states. For me, it is not easy to say, "well, just leave your house and thats it",,and scared to death because im not used to leave. I used to be a very overprotected person. I just cannot leave the house. I cant understand that. I am afraid. I suffer also from panick attacks. I am in bondage of fear. Can somebody understand that? Can somebody understand this is simply NOT easy for me??? It is the same thing with job interviews. I am always turned down. I cannot find a job. A ****ing job. How can I leave my house if I dont have money? How can I experience the joy, the laughter everybody here has if I dont have freedom? WHEN AM I GONNA BE FREE FROM FEAR? FROM THIS MAN? FROM SLAVERY?
IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS. Where is God? Where is the joy? The laughter? Where is the plan Im suppoused to follow? Where is the strength? Where is revival? My brokenness is here. Where is He?

I am in bondage with a man. He doesnt let me be. I am in slavery. He is such a bitter man. He cant let me live. Where is revival? Where is laughter? Where is He? Where is my life? Where is my job? Where is his plan? Where is my life?

Damn it!!!!

I dont have prayers left. I hope you do.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.