• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The CF Faith Groups List has been updated. The Statement of Faith has also been updated (section on unorthodox Christian theology only). Please review both of these updates. If you would like to request a different faith group, please open a support ticket.

Please pray not to listen to lies or tell lies and not to be idle

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by thelordskingdom777, Apr 21, 2017.

1. thelordskingdom777

thelordskingdom777 Newbie

+498
    Messianic
    Single
    US-Republican
    Please pray that I never listen to the lies of the enemy or those who tell lies and please pray that I never say idle or careless things. Please pray that I am able to be humble and realize that I cannot do this without God's help.

• Prayers Prayers x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. Remny

Remny Prayer Bear

+269
    Christian
    Single
    US-Green
    I prayed.

3. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+87,911
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying, dear heart (((Hug)))

4. Jane Chai

Jane Chai The one who God loves

+242
    Singapore
    Christian
    Private
    Pray for God to strengthen you in the innerman to overcome fear and temptation. Pray also that whenever you fall into sin, God's mighty hand will hold you up. Pray for God to lead you and also place that spirit of humility in your heart.

5. drjean

drjean Senior Veteran Supporter CF Senior Ambassador Angels Team

+1,433
    Presbyterian
    Private
    Indeed one must know the Truth to be able to discern lies. The world is lying to the rest of the world these days...even lying about there being no absolute truth and how it's all your truth vs my truth! So sad. As in the days of Noah...
    upload_2017-4-22_19-3-25.png

Attached Files:

6. IAMABELIEVER1979

IAMABELIEVER1979 Well-Known Member

+673
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Father God I pray in Jesus name the you would hear this request, and that you would answer this request according to your will. May you bless this op.

7. rockytopva

rockytopva Love to pray! :) Supporter

+5,135
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Father I pray blessings on this request and upon this Christian life in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.