Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
i took something last night to help me sleep but ugh the side effects I've been feeling most of the day. I feel nauseous and sick. Please pray this gets out of my system asap. I can't deal with it. I know never to take it again. What a yucky feeling to have all day. I took it at 11pm last night. And now it's almost 8pm. So even after 21 hrs it's still in my system. I need it gone!!

sk8brdkd

Audio A Sk8er
Feb 25, 2006
Wayne
Visit site
✟73,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Been there. That stuff doesn't sit well with some people at all. As long as I eat first or even after I get nauseous, I have no trouble, but that's just some of us.

Eating, the last thing one might wan to do, is all I can suggest.

I am going to try eating soon. A little afraid actually. I almost threw up a few times but I don't have anything in my stomach right now.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am going to try eating soon. A little afraid actually. I almost threw up a few times but I don't have anything in my stomach right now.

To drive the point home, for one it probably says to eat on the bottle, something I too rarely pay attention too, but mainly, I was somewhat shocked, when I found for the first just not eating was the whole problem, and it went away immediately after I just ate a little.

Hope it helps.

Upvote 0

sk8brdkd

Audio A Sk8er
Feb 25, 2006
Wayne
Visit site
✟73,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
To drive the point home, for one it probably says to eat on the bottle, something I too rarely pay attention too, but mainly, I was somewhat shocked, when I found for the first just not eating was the whole problem, and it went away immediately after I just ate a little.

Hope it helps.

Thanks. I hope so too. When I took it last night. I did have something to eat before I took it. About 20 min beforehand but idk. Never again.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks. I hope so too. When I took it last night. I did have something to eat before I took it. About 20 min beforehand but idk. Never again.

I see, maybe it's long acting enough to where that worked at first but not after a time, but I guess you will see. You need to eat anyway...piece of bread, anything just to see, them more if it doesn't pose a problem.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I had some corn, half a hamburger and watermelon last night and it slowly worked to get the nauseousness away. Although I'm still feeling very sleepy I'm not feeling nauseous right now

Praise God!!!! Thank you for the update! :clap:

Upvote 0