Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
prayers going up ^:crossrc: to many Saints on your behalf,
that you may land on your feet, and in a better position.:amen:

Jus remember, God already knows the road ahead that you will be walking,
and has prepared it for you, just as He did for His Son, Jesus.

And although that road was a hard one, there were comforts along the way,
and a resurrection at the end.
Keep looking forward, not backwards.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟286,318.00
Faith
Christian
DEFINITELY praying; I have a little ongoing 'project' prayer running with God at the moment that I'm yet to say 'amen' to. I'm just keeping it running.

At times like these it's VITAL to never lose hope. The good fight is always lost from within - so don't lay down. Stay positive.

Upvote 0

Melody Suttles

SingPeace
Supporter
Sep 22, 2018
Atlanta
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Father, I lift my brother and his wife up to You and ask that You give them your encouragement today, and do so through surprising ways, both directly from your Spirit and through other people who come across their path. Remind them of past victories, and awaken new dreams for their future. Give them – today – divine appointments with people who may be key in opening a new future for them. Give them hope; lighten their step; lift the anxiety from their body; give them sleep and an unexpected joy. In Jesus' precious name, I pray Amen.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟162,178.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes Lord we pray for Thomas White. As one door closes please open new doors in job opportunities. Help them keep and sustain their home, with daily bread and other needs. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rayraysh

Mar 21, 2020
London
✟14,694.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Pray for you. Research is crucial. Try to find out more about the culture of a potential employer by surfing online, or if close by, just going and watching the employees going in and out. I wouldn't suggest applying through the job sites, if you find a position there, just go to the company's website and apply there instead. Build a strong C.V./Resume, translate it to several languages (this service should help https://thewordpoint.com/sеrvices/certified/marriage-certificates - I used them to translate my marriage certificate but a far as I know they translate CVs as well ). Be patient and do not stop chasing your dreams. I wish you good luck with landing your dream job! Keep us updated.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Thomas White
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,072,977.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I might lose my job soon. Please pray for me and my wife.
I pray that you and your family will be provided for, one way or another. I pray that if the door closes on your present job that you will get favor and guidance and inspiration for a better one.

Upvote 0

Jacob Sabin

Dec 12, 2020
Detroit
✟9,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
I might lose my job soon. Please pray for me and my wife.
Lord Jesus continue to be with Thomas and his wife. Your Word says You will always provide for Your children/ So Jesus, continue to give them peace of mind, faith, comfort, the reassurance, whatever else they may need that You will continue to bless them and provide them. There is not one need they will not have during this season that You will not meet for them. When the time comes, God, I know You are going to provide a better job for Thomas than the one he has now. This is part of Your plan and You have amazing things in store for Thomas and his wife. So be with them Lord Jesus. Let them still be able to rejoice this Christmas season and let them continue to lean on You during this time. We look forward to when we can rejoice to hear of the new job You blessed them with. In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, Amen!

• Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0