Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lord Father, our sister has called upon You to help her to lose this weight, and You Father are faithful to answer the cries of Your Children. Praise Be to the God Of All the Nations!
For in Your Hand You hold deliverance.
Lord, deliver our sister from the oppression that is upon her soul.
Let the chains around her be broken by Your Mighty Hand.
Lord, come to the aid of Your daughter.
Let her look to You for the provisions she needs and not to another source. Lord, break the bondage that is holding her back from losing this weight.
Almighty God, let her always rest securely in the ' shadow of Your Wings.' Let her see herself as You see her Father, perfect.
In the Mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray,
Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

PearlsofWisdom

Let Your Glory Come!
Oct 22, 2006
Pahrump, Nevada
✟148,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Heavenly Father, we lift up our sister to You in prayer, and request divine healing to lose weight. Show her what weightloss plan works perfectly for her to meet her needs!

...a time to lose;...Ecclesiastes 3:6a

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, this woman wants to lose weight. Help her to lose weight within reason. Grant her the wisdom to know what she can do to help her body increase metabolism. Help her to eat healthy foods, exercise, and choose the right supplements if it be in thy Will. Lord, help her to do the best she can, but also help her to accept and love herself the way she is, just as You love her, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I hope this doesn't sound trivial to some folks, but I plead with you to please pray for me to lose some weight. I would like to lose about 100 pounds and know with the Lord's help, it will happen. Thank you so much for your prayers. :prayer:
icon11.gif

icon10.gif
In The Name Of Jesus Christ !

I Am Praying .

May God Meet All Our Needs.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, I give you praise and thanks for leading us together in prayer. I pray in Jesus name that THY will is done for you know what is best. Help this sister to see her inner beauty too. Thank you for this and for all you do for all of your children who love you and believe in your word. AMEN

“It is you who made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.”—Jeremiah 32:17

Upvote 0

Ruth~

Legend
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2006
✟67,483.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done of earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil.

Upvote 0
I

ImFat

Thank you so much for all these wonderful prayers to our Lord and Savior! :hug: I can feel them in my Spirit and just know that the Lord will help me through this. I cannot thank you all enough for helping me and encouraging me through prayer to Him. I am exercising and trying to eat right, I was not that good this weekend, but am going to be better this week, I am determined. Thank you so much again. May He bless you all with many blessings. :prayer:

Upvote 0

jwalker289

Oct 12, 2006
Dallas, TX
Visit site
✟8,025.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I hope this doesn't sound trivial to some folks, but I plead with you to please pray for me to lose some weight. I would like to lose about 100 pounds and know with the Lord's help, it will happen. Thank you so much for your prayers. :prayer:
I will keep you in my prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift my sister up to You. I pray that You help her lose this weight LORD, lead her and guide her and transform habits. I pray Father that You flood her heart and home with Your presence and peace. Your Word tells us that You see our hearts LORD, how grateful we are for that. I ask that You lift any guilt, anger or negative feelings that the enemy would use for a stronghold LORD, and set my sister free. As she goes thru this process Father, please fill her with Your strength, encouragement and peace. Thank You LORD for always giving us another chance, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
I

ImFat

Father God, I lift my sister up to You. I pray that You help her lose this weight LORD, lead her and guide her and transform habits. I pray Father that You flood her heart and home with Your presence and peace. Your Word tells us that You see our hearts LORD, how grateful we are for that. I ask that You lift any guilt, anger or negative feelings that the enemy would use for a stronghold LORD, and set my sister free. As she goes thru this process Father, please fill her with Your strength, encouragement and peace. Thank You LORD for always giving us another chance, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie
Now that was beautiful! Thank you! :hug: I'm printing this one out and putting it on my fridge. :prayer:

Upvote 0