Please pray. I have a tumour. Getting married in 2 months.

asianangel

Surrender, my everything to You
Nov 26, 2006
Sydney
✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
Dear brothers and sisters,

I just want to thank you in advance if you are going to pray for me. I have discovered a tumour on my neck which thankfully is benign but if not removed will become malignant. Please help me pray for a smooth surgery and a smooth recovery with no complications.

I also do not know if I should have the surgery before or after my wedding in 2 months. Please pray that God gives me direction. I am scared. I will go to get my CT scan results tomorrow and to see the doctor again to discuss my options.

Thank you all for your prayers. It means so much to me.

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed

I just want to thank you in advance if you are going to pray for me. I have discovered a tumour on my neck which thankfully is benign but if not removed will become malignant. Please help me pray for a smooth surgery and a smooth recovery with no complications.

I also do not know if I should have the surgery before or after my wedding in 2 months. Please pray that God gives me direction. I am scared. I will go to get my CT scan results tomorrow and to see the doctor again to discuss my options.

Lord have mercy.

And imo, best to have it removed immediately; two months is plenty of time to recover.

God be with you.

Upvote 0

High Fidelity

Supporter
Feb 9, 2014
✟894,401.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I also do not know if I should have the surgery before or after my wedding in 2 months.

Definitely get it out now. A wedding can wait and, at the end of the day, if it has to be postponed and you lose a bunch of money, it's worth it to have peace of mind medically.

• Agree
Reactions: JAM2b
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,041.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Thank you all for your prayers. It means so to me.
I pray for your surgery and for your wedding,
don't be anxious as the Lord goes before you. and is with you...
1 John 5
14 And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him.

15 And since we know he hears us when we make our requests, we also know that he will give us what we ask for.

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Lord have mercy.

And imo, best to have it removed immediately; two months is plenty of time to recover.

God be with you.

Definitely get it out now. A wedding can wait and, at the end of the day, if it has to be postponed and you lose a bunch of money, it's worth it to have peace of mind medically.

One of the follies of youth is not having an appreciation for what is "truly" important.

In this case, getting the tumor removed ASAP is the priority, everything else including your wedding is a distant second.

I personally know someone who had Lung Cancer in the middle of a tech development he was launching. He was diagnosed in March and the Doctors told him that he needed IMMEDIATE surgery and therapy and that if they moved fast he'd have an 80% chance to survive. He then told the doctors that he was too busy for the surgery and therapy and that he would be able to do it in June. They told him, no, that is not advisable, that he needed to do surgery like "tomorrow". He told them he'd revisit the issue when his schedule allowed it.

Come July, he finished his tech development and now his schedule was clear enough for him to have the surgery. He went to the doctors and was shocked when they told him his 80% chance of survival was now 30%. They told him that he would in most likelihood not survive surgery and he now couldn't find a doctor willing to operate on him because it would kill him. It took him 2 weeks of scouring the country to find a doctor that would operate on him. Sadly, he did not survive the surgery.

So never lose sight on what is truly important. Don't confuse what we would ideally like to have happen with what is actually important...

• Agree
Reactions: JAM2b
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, I pray that You will lead asianangel, and open the doors for surgery, as well as for the wedding, each at the appropriate time. May she "not go by her own heart, but by Your Word" with the guidance of Your Spirit. May the Christian advice she gets be guided by You. May the knowledge of Your involvement lighten if not completely remove her fears. May she use each of these two occasions to bring glory to You, being blessed in them as she does. Amen.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Praying sister.

Don't delay. If the doc said the tumor could become malignant then get it done right away.

Upvote 0

TerryWoodenpic

Nov 23, 2017
Oldham
✟39,925.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
If you have tumour in your body then your body is telling you that it has troubles getting of toxins which you put into your body over all these years , surgery won't help it will come back soon or later .

What you want is before surgery try 7 day water fast yes you can do it Jesus did 40 , 7 is nothing .

Then you eat 0 carbs for next month and then go check doctor , if tumour will be gone report it back to me :3

Also doctor will try to perscribe you some kind of drugs which will slowly kill other parts of your body trying to heal that one so it's pointless in long run , they will do more damage than help .

That is a srange and dangerous Idea.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TerryWoodenpic

Nov 23, 2017
Oldham
✟39,925.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed
Can you back up your claim or is it your personal opinion ?

It is the opinon of a large majority of intelligent and educated christians and non christians alike, that conventional medicine is the best option for all illnesses.
Of course prayer helps.

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to learn about your situation, friend. I can imagine how difficult this must be for you right now. Sending prayers for you, asking the Lord to touch you with His healing hand and provide you with the guidance you’re seeking. Grace and peace to you, friend.

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m so sorry to hear of your health concerns. The Lord has reasons of His own for allowing such difficult circumstances to enter our lives, though we have no way of knowing what His purposes are in permitting this trial. But I'm certain that He cares for you and wants us to pray. I'll be praying for our Heavenly Father to heal you and surround you with His strength during this time. May God bless you with wisdom and guidance.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums