USA
✟16,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I've been dealing with a hardened heart and not feeling God and just empty of life for a few years now, and it's affecting every area of my life. My relationship, my family, my job, my health, my morals. Please pray God has mercy on me that he unhardens my heart in every way. All desires I have for the dreams I want to have an easy life, because im constantly burdened with money or having it. The desires of this world to leave me. That I be filled with his fruit of the spirit that my faith grows to show me the way. I want a second chance to get to know Him again.
If someone could keep me in their prayers and always on their prayer list I would really appreciate it. I need hard prayers to break this from me. I'm not at peace in my life at all because of this.

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,928,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hello @mercies892, first off, since I see that you are a new member, WELCOME TO CF :wave:

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling with a heart that is hardened toward God, and the feeling of emptiness that comes from not having as close of a relationship with Him as you used to have.

Praying for you!

God bless you!! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
p.s. - you may want to begin to look for things (even the littlest of things, a warm summer breeze, for instance) to rejoice in and to be thankful for (to thank Him for) throughout your day .. e.g. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18. And if the thought that you are not worthy to be one of His children ever enters your mind, and/or that He does not love you, go back to the foot of the Cross and begin to consider again all that He did (and continues to do) for you, and thereby, how much He loves you! Doing such things has been very helpful to me when I have lived through times in my life like you are experiencing now.

Did you know, as God's adopted child, that there was never a time in eternity past when He did not love you (because His love for you is just like He is, from everlasting .. Psalm 90:2; Jeremiah 31:3), nor will there ever be such a time, now or forevermore :amen:

This is one of the reasons that theologian/pastor Charles Spurgeon once said (in one of his devotionals) that, "Everlasting love shall be the pillow for my head this night" :)

Elisabeth Elliot - Loved With An Everlasting Love.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟267,786.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would soften your heart and reassure you of how much He loves you. I pray that God's love would permeate your relationship, your family, your job, your health, and your morals.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟905,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've been dealing with a hardened heart and not feeling God and just empty of life for a few years now, and it's affecting every area of my life. My relationship, my family, my job, my health, my morals. Please pray God has mercy on me that he unhardens my heart in every way. All desires I have for the dreams I want to have an easy life, because im constantly burdened with money or having it. The desires of this world to leave me. That I be filled with his fruit of the spirit that my faith grows to show me the way. I want a second chance to get to know Him again.
If someone could keep me in their prayers and always on their prayer list I would really appreciate it. I need hard prayers to break this from me. I'm not at peace in my life at all because of this.
Welcome to CF. These days God hardens no ones heart. He gave His only Begotten Son so that the world will know Him and His love for us. My prayers are with you.:prayer:
Blessings

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,352.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I will put you on my prayer list.

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

mercies892

Aug 12, 2022
USA
✟16,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I will put you on my prayer list.
Pray also I be a better partner to the one I'm with too I've been failing a lot in this area and the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt her but I did, thankfully she's forgiven me I dont deserve her

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟735,352.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pray also I be a better partner to the one I'm with too I've been failing a lot in this area and the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt her but I did, thankfully she's forgiven me I dont deserve her
Will do. That power that is within you, can make changes we could not dream were ours.

Eph 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mercies892

Aug 12, 2022
USA
✟16,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray that God would soften your heart and reassure you of how much He loves you. I pray that God's love would permeate your relationship, your family, your job, your health, and your morals.
Thank you God bless you, I think the devil has really used me and continues to so I dont go to God. Its so stressful and exhausting trying to just live each day

It's hard ive tried reading the bible as i mentioned this to another commentor. I either get distracted,tempted with sin, or get angry, or just dont altogether afterwards. Because i know I'm not feeling any better for so long now. When i do try to read the bible and have bible study with my partner it's a week max then i go back to the old same me, i know it fustrates her. I want to be that partner and future husband who prays with her and for her and not say 'God never hears or listen to my prayer' or 'God doesn't hear my prayer' Pray God makes me dumb to logic and what I think is supposed to be, everything i thought I knew and learned so he can reteach me make me his student. Even when i feel like giving up and lose hope, or get angry with him because nothing is changing,pray this year the devil takes his grip off my life and i fully give into Jesus, because I am weak with no strength to fight

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mercies892

Aug 12, 2022
USA
✟16,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
to get warm you go by the fire, so pray, seek, cry out, read, go to church that has the presence of the Holy spirit.
It's hard ive tried and i either get distracted,tempted with sin, or get angry, or just dont altogether afterwards. Because i know I'm not feeling any better for so long now. When i do try to read the bible and have bible study with my partner it's a week max then i go back to the old same me, i know it fustrates her. I want to be that partner and future husband who prays with her and for her and not say 'God never hears or listen to my prayer' or 'God doesn't hear my prayer' Pray God makes me dumb to logic and what I think is supposed to be, everything i thought I knew and learned so he can reteach me make me his student. Even when i feel like giving up and lose hope, or get angry with him because nothing is changing,pray this year the devil takes his grip off my life and i fully give into Jesus, because I am weak with no strength to fight

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟832,904.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
The fact that you acknowledge that you have a hardened heart shows that your faith in Christ is healthy. I pray that the Lord will show you that your faith in Christ is not contained in your feelings and emotions, but in your reliance on Scripture. Make the verse, "By grace I am saved through faith, not of myself but it is Your gift to me, not of works lest I be tempted to boast in them" real to you. Lord, soften their heart so they can love you more and more for the wonderful salvation that you have given them through what Jesus did for us on the Cross."

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: valerina
Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mod Hat On

This is just to Remind You
of the

Statement of Purpose - Prayer Wall Statement of Purpose

This Prayer Wall forum is for Christian members to post prayer requests and receive prayer responses from other Christian members.

This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate, there are many other forums that provide an outlet for debate. Nor is this a forum for requesting advice or giving advice that derails the prayer thread.

If you are seeking Biblically-based advice, please start a thread in
Christian Advice forum.

Please stay within the CF Sitewide Rules while posting in this forum.

Thank you

Mod Hat Off

Upvote 0

SharonAnnette

Sep 20, 2010
✟19,652.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I pray that your heart softens and that you feel the affection of others. May God bless you with faith in him. A question. Do you have those that love you? Because even praise God for the love that's given to you and thank him for it, because it is a special blessing from him the more you thank God, the closer you'll get to him. I'll say a quick our Father for you and you will be in my thoughts, because your prayer is for good things

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mercies892

Aug 12, 2022
USA
✟16,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray that your heart softens and that you feel the affection of others. May God bless you with faith in him. A question. Do you have those that love you? Because even praise God for the love that's given to you and thank him for it, because it is a special blessing from him the more you thank God, the closer you'll get to him. I'll say a quick our Father for you and you will be in my thoughts, because your prayer is for good things
Thank you for the prayers. I lack prayer life and the want to for it but I want the desire to though to always go to God, please keep me in your future prayers. God bless

Upvote 0