FightTheFlesh

Sep 10, 2016
Detroit
✟20,306.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was worried about the mark of the b-word and someone told me that it has something to do with the sun. I was scared of the mark so I prayed to jesus so I wouldn't get it and then I went to sleep that night and then this bright light came down to me and it overcame me like it was burning me up then I woke up. This year I ended up saying "what I need jesus for?" and then my life drastically changed. I feel like I have already been judged by God and that there is no hope for me. I had bad thoughts and bad dreams. And recently I had this dark scary dream with these people saying something like "the girl who was reborn of righteousness". I am very angry because I feel like the devil has decieved me and now my salvation is probably gone. I would really like for you guys to pray for me. I don't feel the presence of the holy spirit and I felt like God left me. I am scared that I have already died spiritually or that my soul is gone and that it's the first death and then the second death. I rejected Jesus basically when I said "what I need jesus for?" and one day I decided to look up God in the dictionary and out of no where this feeling of jealousy came over me and thats when I knew something wasn;t right because I have never felt that way about Jesus before. I don't know how I got like that or where it even came from but I think it might have something to do with the music I was playing in my house I watched this video with this rap artist and he had this pentagram in his music video and I played it in my house. I don't know if thats what caused it or not. But I was scared because all of my life I had an anxiety problem and I read in the bible there will be a place in the lake of fire for the fearful and the unbelieving and that scared me because I cannot help that I have an anxiety problem. I don't even know what I did that caused me to be in such spiritual danger. Please help and let me know your thoughts.

• Prayers
Reactions: JesusIsLord_

F_lux123

Jul 3, 2017
New York
✟19,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Miss, im here to tell you your salvation is not gone so stop worrying. It's not about what we've done but what Jesus did on the cross us for us and because of that he has saved us, you and I. Your sins are forgiving and you've been accepted into the family, there's nothing more that can be done cause Jesus already did it all so you're okay!!! What you should do is ask God is to forgive you for showing a lack of faith and not believing in his words. Once you do that nothing to worry about God is good and you should start showing more faith in his character. I suggest learning about God's personality and his role as a father to us. A father protects, helps, guides, warns, provides for there children and is compassionate to them for being their beloved child. God is the same but on a grander scale, he is on your side! Dont let your anxiety tell you that God doesnt care about you anymore or that your going to be punished. Having faith isnt simply believing God exists, but believing in who he says he is. So don't rely on feelings, God said he would never leave you and Jesus said he's with you towards the end of times, trust that instead. Start looking into the promises of God and his personality traits and dont believe all your thoughts especially the bad ones. You can do it I believe in you!!!

Reactions: Christie insb
Upvote 0

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I was worried about the mark of the b-word and someone told me that it has something to do with the sun. I was scared of the mark so I prayed to jesus so I wouldn't get it and then I went to sleep that night and then this bright light came down to me and it overcame me like it was burning me up then I woke up. This year I ended up saying "what I need jesus for?" and then my life drastically changed. I feel like I have already been judged by God and that there is no hope for me. I had bad thoughts and bad dreams. And recently I had this dark scary dream with these people saying something like "the girl who was reborn of righteousness". I am very angry because I feel like the devil has decieved me and now my salvation is probably gone. I would really like for you guys to pray for me. I don't feel the presence of the holy spirit and I felt like God left me. I am scared that I have already died spiritually or that my soul is gone and that it's the first death and then the second death. I rejected Jesus basically when I said "what I need jesus for?" and one day I decided to look up God in the dictionary and out of no where this feeling of jealousy came over me and thats when I knew something wasn;t right because I have never felt that way about Jesus before. I don't know how I got like that or where it even came from but I think it might have something to do with the music I was playing in my house I watched this video with this rap artist and he had this pentagram in his music video and I played it in my house. I don't know if thats what caused it or not. But I was scared because all of my life I had an anxiety problem and I read in the bible there will be a place in the lake of fire for the fearful and the unbelieving and that scared me because I cannot help that I have an anxiety problem. I don't even know what I did that caused me to be in such spiritual danger. Please help and let me know your thoughts.

Hi Sister,

First you're saved because you believe in Jesus Christ.

See here for spiritual warfare:

in a bad place - worthless

I was listening to Revelation 3:14-22 yesterday and your post reminded me of the Laodiceans:

Look at His promise for those who have said similar (need of nothing) who He loves, who He rebukes and chastens.

Revelation 3:14-22
14 “And to the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write,

‘These things says the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the Beginning of the creation of God: 15 “I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth. 17 Because you say, ‘I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing’—and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind, and naked— 18 I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me. 21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.

22 “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.”’”

Does this verse talk to you?

You're still seeking God, is He at your door knocking? Yes!

Regarding your dream, you are Righteous in Christ Jesus, put on your breast place of righteousness (and the rest of the armour) and stand against the wiles of the devil and the devil will flee from you.

Regarding the music, turn it off.

Regarding the jealousy, humble yourself and submit to the Lord. - He may grant you to sit with Him on His throne - He really is an Awesome God!

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray "Fight the Flesh" will use 2018 to read the Bible through, and see verses more in their context, rather than so disjointed. May Christians come to know the security of their salvation is secured in Christ, and that the two occasions where people could become unable to be saved before they died (Matthew 12:22-32 and Hebrews 6:4-6) are not even possible today, meaning all that are still alive have the opportunity to still be saved, if they are not reprobates. The number 666 has no power, except during the 7 yr tribulation period, after Christians are raptured off the earth, so may Christians living now not be concerned with it. May Christians properly learn Your Word in order not to be "tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine" (Ephesians 4:4) they come across, in order to have continual peace. 2 Timothy 2:15 Amen.

Upvote 0

JesusIsLord_

Oct 31, 2017
✟19,210.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I kinda understand. Personally, I feel as if I won't be able to inherit the kingdom. I have accepted that fate. But I will continue to help others avoid that fate. I Will pray for you. May He be with you.

Why don't you think you will inherit the Kingdom? All christians inherit the Kingdom.

I'll keep you in my prayers

Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sister FightTheFlesh and brother Stagnation, as long as you are alive you can choose to repent and follow Jesus. Even if you are a diehard satanist today (an example) Holy Father would have you to repent and turn from your sins rather than destroy you. You are not yet judged or given to a reprobate mind else you would not have the fear in your heart of being left out as you do. That you are afraid that you wont make it and regretting your sin is a sign that you have fear of the Lord. Else you'd be mocking and brushing it away.

With a sincere heart ask Jesus to help you, to forgive you, to cleanse you and to guide you. Pray for forgiveness of sins and for Him to cover you with His Holy blood to cleanse and protect you. Trust in Him and Hold on to Him and His promise He will never abandon you or forsake you and it is the truth that He will never abandon you as surely as Jesus is the Truth.

Also i hugely and emphatically second that you turn off all music, videos, etc that are in any way occultish in nature. Replace the music with praise music instead and if you are into movies you are safer with older, christian and/or family oriented ones. The enemy uses music and movies as a way to get into your life, you are literally opening a door for them to enter in and i would heartily recommend you to throw it all out.

Ezekiel 18:27-28 (KJV)
Again, when the wicked man turneth away from his wickedness that he hath committed, and
doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall save his soul alive.
Because he considereth, and turneth away from all his transgressions that he hath committed,
he shall surely live, he shall not die.

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
May God grant you understanding of the Truth of His great love for You and His desire for you to walk with Him in peace and joy. May He direct you in how to increase your faith and give you the desire to be single-minded by setting Your eyes on Him alone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums