Sep 14, 2009
Hungary,Budapest
✟16,973.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Please pray for peace and love in our family. My husband is many times easily hurt by little things. He is often very mean to us. I pray for him every day. He is not saved yet.
Please also pray for comfort for my mother and whole family, because my grandmother died on saturday at the age of 93.
Thank you for your prayers.
God bless you all.

J

Jesse2014

Father God, I lift up ditte's family to You in Jesus name. I pray that there will be peace and love in the family. I ask, Lord, that You will draw her husband to Jesus. Open his heart to the gospel, which has the power to save.

Also, I lift her mother to You in Jesus name. Comfort her and give her peace; not just her, but the entire family. Thank you, Lord.

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, deal with her husband and let him not be mean to his family. Let him be saved one day soon. Send comfort to her Mother and family, on the loss of her Grandmother. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Please pray for peace and love in our family. My husband is many times easily hurt by little things. He is often very mean to us. I pray for him every day. He is not saved yet.
Please also pray for comfort for my mother and whole family, because my grandmother died on saturday at the age of 93.
Thank you for your prayers.
God bless you all.

praying for you
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Apr 2, 2013
✟17,827.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father encourage your precious daughter. Father bless her home with peace joy love and laughter. Ditte keep declaring our loud my home is peaceful we love each other God is working everything out for my good. Please google Joel
Osteen say so and let me know what you think.

Upvote 0