Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My mother in law passed away less than a month ago after a short illness. It's been hard for all of us family members to lose her. The beginning of the year started out on a negative note. My 2 adult children are not only dealing with the loss of their grandma but also have troubles in their relationships. It just seems like everything is coming down on our family at once, some of which I've been put in the middle of.
Heavenly Father, may peace return to our family and may the days ahead return the joy and peace this family once had, In Jesus Name, Amen

GraceTruthLove

Christian
Apr 26, 2014
✟35,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear God,

This is a lot of tragedy and struggle at once, especially for Stephanie, who is the mother of the family, and who those has deep connections to everyone involved. Lord, please heal the wounded hearts in this relationship. Please strengthen her family with Your Love and Peace - thank you that your Love never fails! Amen.

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless Stephanie7, and this prayer. Let your comfort, eace and joy be upon this family. Bless Stephanie7's 2 adult children to have loving and understanding relationship and they be blessing and encouraging. Solve the problems and bless this family and this prayer, in Jesus loving name, Amen

Reactions: Tigger45
Upvote 0