Contributor
Sep 21, 2005
Melbourne, Australia!
✟6,952.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
i have recieved this from a friend who is not family related however lets's say if my wife and i were to pass away they take ownership ouf our daughter (over our blood family) so she is a sister to me.. i recieved this and told her i will pass along this to my christian forums seeking prayer and any offerings of prayers through our churches!!!!
(let's get some prayers going so i can show her we've got a team praying)

Please Pray and Pass on to Any Prayers You Know!!!

My uncle Ray was diagnosed with Leuakemia about 3 weeks ago, we have been strong thinking he would start the process of Chemo or Radiation etc... soon and at worse they gave maybe 5 years before started deteiorating etc...
He got news today that he has 1 month to live if he is lucky..
He has 3 sons and is a seriously beautiful kind lovign man...

Please Pray for a Miracle He needs one so badly....

Sploge

Contributor
Sep 21, 2005
Melbourne, Australia!
✟6,952.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Uncle Rick Update....

He has ONE Chance at treatment today. He has to take a tablet that works 86% of people.. if it works he is eligible to try find a bone marrow doner (1 in 20,000 chance and usually not a relative)

If the tablet does work they will set up a 'marrow match testing time' where we will try to gather as many people from everywhere (if healthy) and get them tested in one big group.. hopefully a random willing doner will be found amongst them all...

will provide updates as we go!!!

Keep up the prayers community :)

Upvote 0