south-central region
✟36,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thomas is dealing with Cancer right now. Linda is his wife. Please pray for God's will to be done in this situation. Also, please pray for Thomas' salvation. He may or may not have a genuine relationship with Jesus, so it feels very important to pray for that right now as well. Thank you all very much and God bless.

GraceTruthLove

Christian
Apr 26, 2014
✟35,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thomas is dealing with Cancer right now. Linda is his wife. Please pray for God's will to be done in this situation. Also, please pray for Thomas' salvation. He may or may not have a genuine relationship with Jesus, so it feels very important to pray for that right now as well. Thank you all very much and God bless.

Lord, thank you that you know and understand this situation - and how critical time is. I pray for Thomas. I pray that He would call you Lord and Savior and have a living relationship with You - one that can't be doubted.

I pray for Linda. I can't imagine what this season is like for her, but You know, and You care. Please keep her and her family through this.

Please bring healing and strength to both. Please flood both with the peace only You can give. And thank you that Ashley cares for both so much as to lift them up in prayer here today. Amen.

Upvote 0