THaNK You JeSuS!
May 20, 2005
Philippines
✟6,859.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi! Please pray for the healing of this little boy and also strength for his family. I don't know them personally and I am not even from the US, but I just want more people to know about their family and how beautifully the Lord has touched them even or most especially during their rough times.

please visit either of theses sites..

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/coleruotsala

www.coleruotsala.com

Or read on to know his story...

Cole is a 3 year old little boy who has been a blessing from the start to his parents Aaron and Moireen Ruotsala and his sister Chaneille. He has been a daddies boy always, and his favorite thing to do is play 'corners' with his dad. A game he invented by chasing his dad around their fireplace. He is always wanting to spend time with dad and loves to go fishing and loves airplanes. He is the sweetest little boy who loves his family dearly and loves his baby sister so much! On thursday night July 24th he started complaning of stomach pains. He was up most of the night off and on screaming in pain. His stomach had appeared to be enlarged and rock hard by friday. After Moireen had talked with her mother they decided to take him into the emergency room in ironwood thinking that his appendix might have ruptured. He was checked into the hospital and the doctors ran tests on him most of the night. They new something was wrong but ruled out appendix. At 5:30 this morning, July 26 the doctors thought it was cancer and immedietly transfered him by ambulance to St. Josephs Children's hospital in Marshfield WI. There he was seen by Dr. Mcmanus where he did confirm that it is cancer, possibly Neuroblastoma, (not confirmed yet) the tumor is the size of a man's fist and it has overtaken his left kidney, penetrated his spleen, is moving into his liver, and traces of it have now showed up in his lungs. The tumor is inoperable because it is wrapped around his aeorta and wrapped around his spine. The doctors will be starting more tests on monday to find out what type of cancer it is and then will procede further in trying to figure out the right treatment. Cole is on pain medicine right now and that is their main concern right now trying to keep him comfortable. please pray for Cole and his family, for strength, for wisdom for the doctors and for the lord's presence to flood their room and cole's body. Aaron ask's for prayer that Cole can be comforted and be healed. He also said to cherish every second with the ones you love, especially your children! Thank you so much for the prayers and i will do my best to keep this updated as best as i can. (from the website)

Thanks you and be blessed

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praying in agreement for this Family and their son. In Jesus name I pray that they find comfort, hope, peace and faith during their wait. I know that ALL things are possible through our Father, Amen

May God heal both the cause and the symptoms of this precious child's illness, and comfort and bless his family.

Michael

Upvote 0