United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I have been taking off considerable amounts of time off from work recently. I will try to come in slightly late tomorrow but I need to appear in court in connection with my job at 9 and again at 10 AM. She feels she will be having vertigo and needs to have me present at home. Her health insurance is connected with my job. I am convinced she can manage and I will call her when I can. She has Response for Help and can press a button in the event of an emergency. I believe we are veering toward divorce l and I may have to move to a motel. She has a history of violent behavior. Please pray.

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have been taking off considerable amounts of time off from work recently. I will try to come in slightly late tomorrow but I need to appear in court in connection with my job at 9 and again at 10 AM. She feels she will be having vertigo and needs to have me present at home. Her health insurance is connected with my job. I am convinced she can manage and I will call her when I can. She has Response for Help and can press a button in the event of an emergency. I believe we are veering toward divorce l and I may have to move to a motel. She has a history of violent behavior. Please pray.
I'm so sorry to hear this I'm praying for you

Upvote 0

whereloveandmercymeet

There but for the grace of God...
Nov 12, 2018
Dorset
✟125,170.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Without knowing you well it does sound a lot like my parents. My mum had severe mental and moderate physical problems and I remember my dad having to change jobs and even work for himself purely because of her. He didn’t even have the extra stress of the health insurance thanks to our NHS. I watched my dad trying to handle it all and it was really really hard.

I’m still too new to send messages but if you ever wanted to vent feel free to send me a message. Might take a while to respond (uk time) but I’d be more than happy to listen. I remember how hard it was on my dad when he didn’t really have anyone to vent at (I was too little then, and thankfully he didn’t know how aware I was, I think it would’ve broken his heart). Praying for you. And for her. And for you both!

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I pray for a miracle in your wife's life. That her mind be liberated from these shackles of slavery and that she know the peace that is in Jesus Christ our Lord. Does she believe? If not I pray that the Lord give her a new heart and renew her mind in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0