Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
everyone please pray for the USA and every where,there is too many killings and shootings going on every where today and what we need now is prayers for everyone and every where for a safer world to live in,can I please get an amen,please let us pray,God please keep everyone in the world safe,and God please stop all of these bad things that are happening in our world,in Jesus name amen.

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pat here. I'm fairly new to Christian Forums and am really glad to have found a place like this on the web. Am looking forward to interacting with other believers.
I agree
Definitely praying for the nations, but sadly as the bible says the bad things won't stop happening. We need to pray that peoples hearts would see these bad things and turn to Jesus.
I agree

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Definitely praying for the nations, but sadly as the bible says the bad things won't stop happening. We need to pray that peoples hearts would see these bad things and turn to Jesus.
Yes, like Jesus told people / crowds/ disciples
who
saw so much evil all around in society
"turn to the Father Creator (repent) and seek Him, for His Kingdom IS AT HAND" (at the very door / present for people's lives already) ....

things aren't getting better - but as written "the righteous are getting more righteous"
just as
"the wicked are getting more wicked"
and
as God told the saints calling for Him to execute His vengeance quickly (on those who have shed the blood of the innocent through the ages)
"wait a little while longer; when the LAST MARTYR has been executed
then I will immediately execute MY VENGEANCE on the wicked on earth ....."

so, there's at least one more martyr due to die ..... (millions in the last 30 years, worldwide) ....

Upvote 0