1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Please pray for the USA and every where

Discussion in 'United States Regional Forum' started by sunshine100, Nov 1, 2018.

1. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,576
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    everyone please pray for the USA and every where,there is too many killings and shootings going on every where today and what we need now is prayers for everyone and every where for a safer world to live in,can I please get an amen,please let us pray,God please keep everyone in the world safe,and God please stop all of these bad things that are happening in our world,in Jesus name amen.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Cm1989

Cm1989 New Member

+49
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Definitely praying for the nations, but sadly as the bible says the bad things won't stop happening. We need to pray that peoples hearts would see these bad things and turn to Jesus.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. Southernscotty

Southernscotty Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+9,426
    United States
    Baptist
    Celibate
    Standing in prayer agreement for the USA.
    Everyone stand for the flag and kneel for the cross.
    This is American values.

4. sunshine100

sunshine100 Love God Love people Supporter

+1,576
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I agree
    I agree

5. yeshuaslavejeff

yeshuaslavejeff simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua

+10,930
    Anabaptist
    Yes, like Jesus told people / crowds/ disciples
    who
    saw so much evil all around in society
    "turn to the Father Creator (repent) and seek Him, for His Kingdom IS AT HAND" (at the very door / present for people's lives already) ....

things aren't getting better - but as written "the righteous are getting more righteous"
    just as
    "the wicked are getting more wicked"
    and
    as God told the saints calling for Him to execute His vengeance quickly (on those who have shed the blood of the innocent through the ages)
    "wait a little while longer; when the LAST MARTYR has been executed
    then I will immediately execute MY VENGEANCE on the wicked on earth ....."

so, there's at least one more martyr due to die ..... (millions in the last 30 years, worldwide) ....