• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Please pray for the people of Melbourne, and us all.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Jeshu, Sep 28, 2021.

1. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+7,429
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. mukk_in

mukk_in Yankees Fan Supporter

+3,663
    India
    Christian
    Celibate
    Praying.

3. Dave G.

Dave G. Well-Known Member

+4,904
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    Be careful posting, though I doubt the police are cruising CF. But I saw on Christian news last night the severity you speak of, they've gone nuts. They arrested a mom for what she posted on social media ! And all this over 1,185 cases of covid in the entire country of more than 25,000,000 people.

There is a general spirit of fear in the world, it's not just police in Australia. 1 Corinthians 2:14 comes to mind where the natural man ( unsaved) can not receive the things of God, nor can he understand it because they are spiritually discerned. It seems there is a depraved nature taking over and God stepped aside. But we as believers do understand the things of God, so we should be looking up.

I pray a hedge of protection around you and yours, in the name of Jesus.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Jeshu

Jeshu Bought by His Blood Supporter

+7,429
    Australia
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you for praying we are going to need it.

i reckon only prayer is going to help us now!

Praying for everyone! Like Paul teaches us to do.
    1 Timothy 2:
    "I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Saviour, who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,"

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List
  5. anna ~ grace

anna ~ grace Newbie Supporter

+11,523
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying! This is incredibly messed up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+9,366
    Messianic
    Private
    And how many of those slightly over 1000 cases out of 25 million Australians even led to death? And yet they call it a pandemic.

This is part of the scenario that makes me think the whole thing, the fear mongering, is about draconian control and not about peoples health.

I pray for the people of Australia, and for the whole world, but particularly for the elect. My personal opinion is that this is part of the end times predicted in revelation.

We have been told that the first rider in Revelation comes with a bow in his hand. Actually, if you will look it up, you will see that the correct translation is a piece of fabric. And of course a mask is in a bow shape.

With the Lord nothing is impossible for those who trust and obey. So trust and obedience is what I especially pray for, for Australia and the world.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Francis Drake

Francis Drake Returning adventurer.

+2,288
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Independence-Party
    Scott Morrison's Calls For FREEDOM at 2021 U.N. General Assembly-

Obviously, hypocrisy has no limits among politicians.

8. Francis Drake

Francis Drake Returning adventurer.

+2,288
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Independence-Party
    Yes, we have been praying already.
    The world is under attack by globalists, and in terms of physical violence, Australia seems to be the front line.

9. LoricaLady

+9,366
    Messianic
    Private
    Yes, and that goes for the U.N. big time, from my research,

10. LoricaLady

+9,366
    Messianic
    Private
    Why is no one stopping this? My personal opinions: the powers that be are in collusion with one another, globally, as someone mentioned above.

In addition I personally think that people are being brainwashed by watching news media and television in general.

I think the old movie called They Live Wasn’t necessarily all that fictional, and technologically we have advanced far more than those who made the movie could probably imagine.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. Dave G.

+4,904
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    Oh someones pulling the strings for sure. Anyone not thinking so is under delusion. As far as Washington goes, it's more than clear to me but it's also global.

12. anna ~ grace

+11,523
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I am curious to know what other countries are doing. Do other nations have vaccine passports?

13. Lost4words

Lost4words Jesus I Trust In You Supporter

+9,489
    United Kingdom
    Catholic
    Single
    Soon, nobody will be able to do anything without the global vacc passport!!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. anna ~ grace

+11,523
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I am wondering about this… we’ll have to wait and see. I would not be surprised if paper vaccine cards become inadequate soon.

15. LoricaLady

+9,366
    Messianic
    Private
    I saw a video well over a year ago with Bill Gates in it. He was talking about how in the future we should have to have proof of vaccination through invisible tattoos on our bodies which can be scanned digitally.

He said that no one should be able to buy or sell unless they had that proof that they had been vaccinated! Sound familiar to anyone from Revelation 13?

(No, I don’t think that the current vaccines are the mark of the beast. But I personally think that they are leaning toward that agenda. I have many other concerns about them, health concerns, but that’s not the purpose of the string.)

I don’t know how old that video was. I’m guessing maybe two years old at least. The thing is Bill Gates was already planning for a future where people would still be sick and be coerced to take a vaccination.

Most of the people on the street at that time were talking about the Covid scare as if it was just temporary. For some reason Bill Gates has been sure it’s no way temporary but will be a long term issue. Now why would he know that?

Of course he is a well-known eugenicist. In that video I heard him say that the vaccine would be the “final solution.” This is of course the phrase that the Nazis used and their Jewish extermination program. He and Melinda were sniggering in a disgusting way at the end of the video.

Anyone who digs below the surface will see that this isn’t about getting people well.
    I said this some months ago somewhere on this site, and I’ll say it again. Anyone is free to come back and tell me how wrong I was in say two years.

What I believe is that the scare is no way going to go away, but they will keep giving us cries of new mutants and new strains! And of course the solution will always be to take more vaccines and more vaccines.

16. anna ~ grace

+11,523
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    This. I think a huge key to keeping our minds and souls free is to just withdraw from the media.

Like you, I don’t think these vaccines are innately evil, though there are enough valid medical questions to at least allow people to decline them if they wanted to.

17. LoricaLady

+9,366
    Messianic
    Private
    Yes I agree with what you said, except there is an underlying assumption with people currently that if there are only valid reasons for taking the vaccine, then the government should still be able to pressure people into taking it.

Who is the government to tell us what we should do under any circumstances? And of course they are notoriously ineffective and and even commonly corrupt, so why should we accept anything that they have to say about this scare?

it was both Republicans and Democrats in Congress who slipped through a bill, which the media really didn’t call attention to at all not surprisingly, that made it virtually impossible for pharmaceutical companies to be sued for damages from their vaccines. And they had been paying billions in lawsuits before that.

There are more special interest groups for pharmaceutical companies in Congress than any other area by far. And the news media gets far more advertising dollars from them than from any place else.

So I don’t trust the government, just like I don’t trust the media.
    I trust Big Pharma even less.

• List
  18. Dave G.

+4,904
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    Our missionaries are probably the most tested people on earth. You either have the vaccine or get tested before boarding the planes pretty much to any country they go to even at exchanges of flights. Some countries you still can't fly too. Israel is strict, you can fly there and upon arrival quarantine for 2 weeks before mingling. Before leaving you are tested to board the plane. I'm of the opinion that Vaccine passports are coming.

It's not just countries but companies and airlines too. And it's not just about vaccines but an entire agenda. My Son In Law went to Target to return an item. Got to the customer service desk and was greeted with " What can I do for you Him Her" under a company policy to not address gender ! A school teacher we know who teaches 5-8 grades says they are not allowed to address students by gender until the student identifies their gender, then it's ok. So it's being left up to kids to identify what gender they are. What's between their legs aside. This stuff is all coming down since our new administration took office. It's evil. Course I live in liberalville USA too, the great state of MA.

This is why I say look up ! This stuff is whacked, we're ( society)running from God's precepts in this generation and as fast as we can get away from biblical truths.

Biden wants mandatory vaccines, yet the White House is exempt. That speaks volumes to me.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  19. LoricaLady

+9,366
    Messianic
    Private
    I have seen something similar to what you described at Target. Things are working out as Messiah said they would in the last days.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  20. Dave G.

+4,904
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    Well there is a blessing to live in the blessed hope of His return, to be looking for Him and desiring His return ! All this stuff to me just points to us being closer to that day than many people may think.

2 Timothy 4:3-8 should be starting to sound alarmingly true and alive to anyone who knows new testament scripture right about now. Always worth a heartfelt read.