Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
My left knee has been bothering me the last 2 weeks. Been wearing a knee brace idk if it’s 1 of my old injuries acting up or... something else.

Had something similar happen a year ago but I had taken turmeric, glucosamine, msm and chondroitin for 1 week and the pain disappeared. Am going to give my knee 2 more weeks to get better, then I’ll go to an orthopedic. In 2001, I tore my cartilage so.... idk

Also tonight, my right knee started hurting bc I was limping a bit.

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God we pray for sk8brdkd's left knee, please touch and heal. Lord let the pain leave, if it is sn old injury, or cartilage ptoblrm or any problem. Please heal, Lord also take away injury and pain from right knee also. Let no more limping and suffering. Lord please heal and bless sk8brdkd, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Upvote 0

Brightmoon

Apes and humans are all in family Hominidae.
Mar 2, 2018
NYC
✟151,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Yeah if you start favouring one side or the other starts hurting too because you’re lopsided . Then it affects your back . Growing older is fun sometimes.

Why wait to go to the doctor? You could be injuring yourself further.

• Agree
Reactions: ilovejcsog
Upvote 0

AACJ

Please Pray
Nov 17, 2016
US
✟103,451.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
My left knee has been bothering me the last 2 weeks. Been wearing a knee brace idk if it’s 1 of my old injuries acting up or... something else.

Had something similar happen a year ago but I had taken turmeric, glucosamine, msm and chondroitin for 1 week and the pain disappeared. Am going to give my knee 2 more weeks to get better, then I’ll go to an orthopedic. In 2001, I tore my cartilage so.... idk

Also tonight, my right knee started hurting bc I was limping a bit.
Praying.

Upvote 0