United States
✟287,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
On December 14th Sarah's brother, Kevin, was hit and killed by a driver in a road rage incident. He was only in his 20's and had just opened up a dentist office with his brother. The family was absolutely devastated.

Then a few days ago, Sarah's sister, Monique, was driving home with her five year old son from visiting with the family and hit a patch of black ice and rolled her car. Her son was miraculously unhurt but her back was broken and she is now paralyzed from the chest down.

This family has been through so much pain recently. Not only do they have to grieve the death of Kevin but the injuries of Monique who will have an extremely difficult time ahead of her going through rehabilitation, trying to figure out how to live life as a paraplegic, and how to care for her son (she is a single mother).

Please please pray for Sarah and her entire family. Pray that God gives them the strength and the comfort they need at this time.

SaNcTaMaRiA

I am a man...who loves our Lady!
Supporter
Dec 27, 2007
Iowa
✟169,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jesus Christ, Son of the almighty God, have mercy on us.

It is so hard sometimes to understand why things like this happen. We see in a mirror so dimly, but some day we will see face to face. I am praying for all involved.

Lord have mercy,
Christ have mercy,
Lord have mercy.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Such tragedy, dear Lord. Words are hard to find to seem strong enough to plead for Your ministry to this family. So many unstated needs here. But Lord, nothing is too hard for You. Nothing is beyond Your compassion and ability to meet these tremendous needs. How low can such experiences bring one, but You are the God that lifts us up when we have no power. Isaiah 40:29. Lord, please
manifest Your love, caring, and provision in all the needed areas for this family. Amen.

Upvote 0