Nov 3, 2003
✟5,464.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
My good friend jonathan needs some serious prayers from as many of you as possible please! I just a note saying his father had a stroke, and is fighting a blood clot in his brain. Please pray for him and his father for complete recovery. He feels afraid and alone and needs help from anyone willing. Thank you so much for your time and prayers.

:prayer: God, please be with that man and meet his needs. Comfort and encourage him, you know exactly what he needs, be there for him and take care of him!
Thanks!

:amen:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
:crossrc:
My good friend jonathan needs some serious prayers from as many of you as possible please! I just a note saying his father had a stroke, and is fighting a blood clot in his brain. Please pray for him and his father for complete recovery. He feels afraid and alone and needs help from anyone willing. Thank you so much for your time and prayers.

Upvote 0

rainy

In his service forever more~
Dec 20, 2004
USA
✟25,431.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:prayer: God, please be with that man and meet his needs. Comfort and encourage him, you know exactly what he needs, be there for him and take care of him!
Thanks!

:amen:
In agreement amen.
CFAngelPray.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God I pray and ask of thy healing mercies over this man's blood that You may safely thin and dissolve the clot and remove him from the danger of further complications. I pray and ask that You will heal him of any damage done by this stroke and restore him to full health for the sake of his son, help them Lord and comfort them both, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

whitestar

Veteran
Aug 25, 2003
Kansas
Visit site
✟17,242.00
Faith
Christian

I am going to pray for him! Thanks for letting us know!

God bless

Upvote 0

Desertdancer

Feb 27, 2008
✟8,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all soooo much for your prayers! i was overwhelmed with how many on this site prayed for him! i am defintely a member here now! You guys are wonderful and amazing.

to not leave you hanging in the dark this is the last email update i got on jonathans dad:

Anyways, my dad is doing better...the rehab people got him into a wheelchair but its just so hard to see him try his hardest when they or us tell him something and he can't understand. Left is right, down is up....front is back, the stroke made his brain short circuit and it like he can understand but does the opposite thing.

He had minor sugery done today...they had to put a feeding tube in his stomach because he can't swallow anything. He had the feeding tube in his nose orginally and it went to his stomach for the last few days but now the doctors feel its probably best to take it out and put it through his stomach to work on his swallowing muscles so he can take liquids eventually.

His father is still fighting the blood clot in the brain, but we have high hopes. Thanks to people like you sending your prayers and the good lord always hearing our cries and answering us. GOD IS GOOD!

*HUG* thank u again :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Restoredsoul

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
UK
✟24,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all soooo much for your prayers! i was overwhelmed with how many on this site prayed for him! i am defintely a member here now! You guys are wonderful and amazing.

to not leave you hanging in the dark this is the last email update i got on jonathans dad:

Anyways, my dad is doing better...the rehab people got him into a wheelchair but its just so hard to see him try his hardest when they or us tell him something and he can't understand. Left is right, down is up....front is back, the stroke made his brain short circuit and it like he can understand but does the opposite thing.

He had minor sugery done today...they had to put a feeding tube in his stomach because he can't swallow anything. He had the feeding tube in his nose orginally and it went to his stomach for the last few days but now the doctors feel its probably best to take it out and put it through his stomach to work on his swallowing muscles so he can take liquids eventually.

His father is still fighting the blood clot in the brain, but we have high hopes. Thanks to people like you sending your prayers and the good lord always hearing our cries and answering us. GOD IS GOOD!

*HUG* thank u again :amen:

Praise God for what He has already done.
Father,
I thank you for being there in this situation, i pray that you will continue to bring healing to all involved in this situation. :amen:
Hugs
Rs xx

Upvote 0