Please pray for Sean and myself

AngelicRose

Aug 21, 2009
✟15,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you could please lift Sean and myself up in prayer--- for those who don't know we've been together for long time but we've been broken up since beginning of August. Tonight I was praying the Rosary and Mary spoke to me about God's grace to have patience and to realize true love when it's there. I've been selfish, impatient, and love-less-- Sean has been the complete opposite: caring, patient, and truly loving towards me. I'm very blessed.

Pray God would continue to show me how to be caring for my beloved. I have a lot to learn.:crossrc:

(On a good note, we decided to make praying the Rosary together in the evenings a daily thing now. Thank you Lord! :clap:)

AngelicRose

Aug 21, 2009
✟15,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes it means we're back together ^_^ It was officially announced around midnight last night on Facebook :p Sean's Mom "liked" the status so I'm guessing its already making its rounds with his family.

Prayer is greatly needed because I really messed up the relationship/friendship while we were taking a hiatus. I'll admit that I got involved with another guy, a long-time friend but someone I knew wouldn't be able to love me the way Sean does. Sean stuck by me through the whole thing and never stopped loving me. He actually turned to Mary and praying the Rosary more often during this time of conflict--- I'm praying he decides to convert soon :)

Thank you for the prayers-- even the quick and simple ones :crossrc: :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Yes it means we're back together ^_^ It was officially announced around midnight last night on Facebook :p Sean's Mom "liked" the status so I'm guessing its already making its rounds with his family.

Prayer is greatly needed because I really messed up the relationship/friendship while we were taking a hiatus. I'll admit that I got involved with another guy, a long-time friend but someone I knew wouldn't be able to love me the way Sean does. Sean stuck by me through the whole thing and never stopped loving me. He actually turned to Mary and praying the Rosary more often during this time of conflict--- I'm praying he decides to convert soon :)

Thank you for the prayers-- even the quick and simple ones :crossrc: :hug:

Congratulations, Tati. My prayers for both of you.

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟439,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Sounds like he has already converted...
Now all he needs is the classes.

Congrats, and i hope it works out.

Sometimes - taking time off really does help. It shows you how you feel - and if you can live without one another. Life shouldnt be rushed... so at least you did something that you can always reflect on in the future if you are tempted to let go.

Every situation can be a learning time, or a lesson to teach someone else.

Its all good.
Peace

Upvote 0