East
✟206,543.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray that God keeps me safe inside my house. Please pray that I am kept safe from any urge to think, say, do or write anything bad especially when I leave the safety of my room.
Father is Jesus name I come before you and ask that you go to him, speak to him, and keep him from all fear and harm. Send your angels to war for him, put a wall of protection about his being. Help him to bring his thoughts captive to the obedience of Christ. I claim the blood of Jesus over his mind, and emotions. May his tongue do nothing but praise your Holy name. No weapon formed against him shall prosper, a thousand may fall, but he will not fall. May everything about him come together and work for the glory of God, and may nothing come from him that does not glorify the name of Jesus. I speak to his mountain and I claim the blood of Jesus over his mountain, now be cast into the sea.
Thank you Jesus for it's in and by your name only, AMEN.

Upvote 0

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟11,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray that God keeps me safe inside my house. Please pray that I am kept safe from any urge to think, say, do or write anything bad especially when I leave the safety of my room.
I pray for you!
I hope you aren't in a dangerous situation. God help this person!

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,072,767.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Try singing praise songs (to the Father, not about the Father) when you feel under attack, or not just defensively but offensively. You have a weapon you can use, one of many! See, in the Bible, how singing praise is spiritual warfare, with David & Saul, Paul and Silas and Jehoshaphat and his priests carrying the ark.

Don't sing loudly as that is not good for your vocal cords. (I know this as a speech/language pathologist.) Softly is just fine. Do as much as you like, the more the better.

There are tons of free praise songs on YT to sing along with. If they say "He is wonderful..." for ex., you say "YOU are wonderful..." etc.
Praying for you safety in every way....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums