Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
"We take this step because we know that, in solving the many, many problems and our great challenges, faith is more powerful than government, and nothing is more powerful than God." - Donald Trump

I believe God is working. Please pray that President Trump and all past-presidents' relationships with God would be strengthened and that God would bless them.

If not, please read Romans 13:1-7. (KJV below)
Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
"We take this step because we know that, in solving the many, many problems and our great challenges, faith is more powerful than government, and nothing is more powerful than God." - Donald Trump

I believe God is working. Please pray that President Trump and all past-presidents' relationships with God would be strengthened and that God would bless them.

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
For for this cause pay ye tribute also: for they are God's ministers, attending continually upon this very thing.
Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honour to whom honour.

:heart: Praying in agreement for President Trump. God bless you (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Darwin's Myth

May 4, 2018
Milan
✟1,837.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I've never seen a POTUS in my lifetime that invokes God and Jesus Christ more often than President Trump has. In the very least, Trump does revere and respects God, and wants to restore Christianity in the U.S.. He may also be a "baby" Christian whom is wanting to learn what it means to be a Christian. I heard just last week, that there is prayer in his administration daily, and many times, he'll request it. He'll even ask VP Mike Pence to pray before or during their meetings. This White House is a refreshing change in my lifetime. God bless our President, and keep working on him, Lord.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
One might ask "If you don't like the President, have you prayed for him?"
What if you had a POTUS that was only as sincere and effective as the prayers you have offered up to God on his behalf.
Father, I thank you for this op and for the scripture that was included.
In the light of James 1:17 thank you for the "good" in the POTUS that has been placed there only by You, Philemon 6.
Father, we are all sinners, and I thank You for the mercy that is not only available to me, but also to the POTUS.
Ecclesiastes 7:20. I am one sinner praying for another when I pray for the POTUS.
The POTUS has the opportunity to effect more lives than most other individuals ever will have, and so it behooves us to pray intensely for them no matter who they are.
May Your will be done through the POTUS in accordance to the prayers that are prayed for him in Your Spirit, Ephesians 6:18. Amen.

I recently learned why "Acts" should be "Acts of the Apostles" to be able to highlight it and see the English:American Standard Version that this program uses. The EASV uses "Philemon" for "Philemon" so can someone tell me why it is not showing the verse when the cursor is placed over it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I do pray for Trump and world leaders every day. I feel Trump has done some great things, but one thing deeply troubles me and I will ask for prayer for that, too.

The recent Congressional budget from March gave a half of a billion dollars to Planned Parenthood. Trump could have used his line item veto power on that but did not. Honestly I think he is talking the talk on ending abortion, but only walking the walk to a seriously limited extent. Please pray for him to really get it that the Commandments aren't suggestions, and it is not in his, or the nation's, best interest, for us to be handing out tax dollars to murder innocent babies. In 3 states that practice is legal up to the day of conception for healthy, 9 month old, preborn babies.

Congress betrays the preborn, passes spending bill with $500 million for abortion giant Planned Parenthood

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I've never seen a POTUS in my lifetime that invokes God and Jesus Christ more often than President Trump has. In the very least, Trump does revere and respects God, and wants to restore Christianity in the U.S.. He may also be a "baby" Christian whom is wanting to learn what it means to be a Christian. I heard just last week, that there is prayer in his administration daily, and many times, he'll request it. He'll even ask VP Mike Pence to pray before or during their meetings. This White House is a refreshing change in my lifetime. God bless our President, and keep working on him, Lord.
I like Trump infinitely better than his predecessor or the one he defeated. But as long as he is okaying massive funds to Planned Parenthood, well, this country is in big trouble. (See the post above) No matter what great things he does, if he is giving our tax dollars to kill babies, we're headed over a cliff. When did the Almighty bring judgement down on Israel through invading pagans? When they killed their innocent babies. Please pray for Trump to wake up on this issue. (Not that we have any pagans wanting to invade and bring down our country these days, or anything... )

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Yeal, but you can praise and promote the Savior with your mouth day after day, and yet leave Him way unhappy if you are assisting people who kill innocent babies. (See my first post above.) Messiah, said, "Many will call to me in that day saying 'Lord, Lord'....but He will tell them "Be gone from me you workers of iniquity. I never knew you." What's more iniquitous than killing innocent, helpless, human life?

Please pray for Trump to walk the walk, not just talk the talk.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟335,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
In my church, we pray every week for our government leaders. With the current leadership, we pray for "Donald our president and Phil our governor". In previous years, it was for "Barack our president and Chris our governor". President and governor are very difficult jobs. I do indeed pray that whoever holds those offices finds the wisdom, skill, and resources to enact policies that are good for our country and our state.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Continuing to pray for President Trump, and praising God and so thankful that the three American men (Kim Dong-chul, Tony Kim and Kim Hak-song) are now back home. They arrived here in the United States at approximately 2:00am today. President Trump was there to meet them. God is GOOD. Amen. (((hug)))

iu

Upvote 0