Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2005
✟19,742.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Unless a person has had trigeminal neuralgia, it is almost impossible to describe the electrocution-type pains that devour a person's face, jaw, eye, and mouth. My friend Paula is having terrible attacks. She cannot speak. I remember what this was like; it just makes the person feel so helpless. She cannot eat, and the pain is keeping her from sleep. Paula loves the Lord, but she needs support from the body of Christ.

I praise God for healing me. I thank Him for His abundant mercy.

Im-revived

Working for God, through our Lord.
May 5, 2005
England
✟7,494.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
UK-Labour
Lord you know that withgreatmercy has been through this horrible illness also, so knows how bad the pain is, and how it can take over someones life. So I pray for her friend Paula who is suffering badly now and that withgreatmercy can give any support she needs, we can not imagine the pain Lord but withgreat mercy knows the pain her friend is in, I pray that you will heal paula by your power. Amen

Jane:pray:
Im-revived

withgreatmercy said:
Unless a person has had trigeminal neuralgia, it is almosst impossible to describe the electrocution-type pains that devour a person's face, jaw, eye, and mouth. My friend Paula is having terrible attacks. She cannot speak. I remember what this was like; it just makes the person feel so helpless. She cannot eat, and the pain is keeping her from sleep. Paula loves the Lord, but she needs support from the body of Christ.

I praise God for healing me. I thank Him for His abundant mercy.

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
It is true, I cannot imagine this pain Lord...but You know what it is like...You are touched by the feelings of our infirmities. Lord You are no respector of persons...Lord flood Your child with healing mercies and deliver her from this affliction...:bow:

Upvote 0

Savedsis

Seasoned Salty Sista
Oct 6, 2004
Farmville or diving into Little Rock Pool or on Is
✟117,391.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Lord, I know nothing is impossible for You..When Jesus lived on earth, He went throughout the land healing every disease and sickness among the people. Your Word says Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever. So I know You still heal today..Do so for Paula WGM friend Lord, please heal her in Jesus name I pray...Amen...

Upvote 0

Linus

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 25, 2004
Stockholm
✟86,322.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear Almighty Father in Heaven, I pray for our beloved sister in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour, that You will heal her completely. Remove all the pain and bless her with the strength and comfort she needs. Thank You Lord for listening to this prayer!

Upvote 0

MeekOne

Meek is not weak
Oct 8, 2004
Orlando, Florida
Visit site
✟61,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Heavenly Father,

We thank You for Your mercy, Your grace, and Your Son's precious life He gave on the cross for us. We know that You are here with us now and we ask that You clean our hearts so that there is nothing imputing our coming to You in prayer for Paula.

Father, we pray that it be Your will that her pain in her face subside. Lord, we cannot all imagine how it must be to go through life with pain, especially in the face where it must hurt incredibly. We ask that You please place a special healing on Paula soon. We pray that You will see it in Your will to give her some relief from this horrible affliction of trigeminal neuralgia. Father, she needs Your help so much. Please send Your angels to surround her and we ask that You heal her and help the pain to subside.

We ask that You bless her friend, WGM, who has also been through this tremendous pain, as she is such a loyal and helpful friend. Please be with her and her family each and every day. In this we ask in Jesus' mighty and holy name, Amen

Upvote 0

BLUEEYEANGEL

Legend
Jul 26, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
✟34,882.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:crosseo: OUR HEAVENLY FATHER AS I COME , WITH A HEARTACHE FOR THIS DEAR ONE THATS IN PAIN.

:crossrc: I PRAY JESUS THAT YOU WOULD VISIT HER SIDE AND I ASK FOR A SPECIAL
TOUCH ON HER MIND, BODY AND SOUL.
I ASK FOR STRENGHT THAT YOU MAY GIVE HER TO FIGHT THIS BATTLE.
I DONT KNOW WHAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH. THANKS, YOU KNOW DEAR GOD

MAY SHE CLAIM VICTORY THRU YOU SHE IS HEALED! TO YOU WILL BE ALL THE GLORY.
BLESS WITHGREATMERCY IN A SPECIAL WAY FOR ASKING IN FAITH FOR :prayer: PRAYER KNOWING , YOU ARE THE HEALER .:amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Lord...thank You for healing my friend Kathy...Lord I pray that you touch Paula right now with Your healing virtue and relieve her pain...I am believing you Lord for a total healing in the name of Jesus I pray...Amen

Upvote 0
May 21, 2005
✟19,742.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Lord, for your Word, which ministers to us. I just posted this scripture on the Bible verse thread. I sent it to Paula via email. She is interested in joining CF, but needs to get some relief from her pain first.

I thought I had lost my place when I picked up my Bible today, then I realized that God had sent this passage for Paula.

2 Samuel 22:5-20

5 "The waves of death swirled about me;
the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me.

6 The cords of the grave coiled around me;
the snares of death confronted me.

7 In my distress I called to the LORD;
I called out to my God.
From his temple he heard my voice;
my cry came to his ears.

8 "The earth trembled and quaked,
the foundations of the heavens shook;
they trembled because he was angry.

9 Smoke rose from his nostrils;
consuming fire came from his mouth,
burning coals blazed out of it.

10 He parted the heavens and came down;
dark clouds were under his feet.

11 He mounted the cherubim and flew;
he soared on the wings of the wind.

12 He made darkness his canopy around him—
the dark rain clouds of the sky.

13 Out of the brightness of his presence
bolts of lightning blazed forth.

14 The LORD thundered from heaven;
the voice of the Most High resounded.

15 He shot arrows and scattered the enemies ,
bolts of lightning and routed them.

16 The valleys of the sea were exposed
and the foundations of the earth laid bare
at the rebuke of the LORD,
at the blast of breath from his nostrils.

17 "He reached down from on high and took hold of me;
he drew me out of deep waters.

18 He rescued me from my powerful enemy,
from my foes, who were too strong for me.

19 They confronted me in the day of my disaster,
but the LORD was my support.
20 He brought me out into a spacious place;
he rescued me because he delighted in me.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I lift Paula up to You, humbly asking that You touch her, heal her and place hope in her heart for a brighter future in You. I pray that You surround her with Your love and peace and take all pain away. I pray too that You send other believers to her to minister to her. I thank You for all the ways You care for us, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

flaglady

Site Supporter
Jul 12, 2005
✟64,796.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Hallelujah - praise God for His divine grace and mercy!

Lord we thank and honour You for Your swift action on Paula. You are so merciful and gracious. We kneel in awe at the bounty of Your blessings.
Please continue to do Your holy work on this good lady.
In Jesus name, we pray.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.