Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my fiancée and me. We are struggling and fighting so often. Pray that God's goodness and mercy will enter into our hearts. Please pray for our peace. Thank you.
I will pray for you.

I also suggest premarital counseling.

Part of the reality of marriage involves handling disagreements in a positive way. This is a good time for the two of you to learn this skill.

Also ... pray that God will guide you ... into what ever future might be best for you ... and look for His guidance ...

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟796,066.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Praying.

Urge you to watch "Marriage Today."

Their website marriagetoday.com/category/tv-episodes/ has probably 60 free episodes including "What a man really needs" and 'What a woman really needs" by Jimmy Evan's ministries. All teachings are Biblically based. Plus there's books, videos, etc. He was recently interviewed on Joni: Table Table for 4 eqisodes about his book "The Four Laws of Love." Think those can still be viewed.

There's hundreds of "Marriage Today" episodes on youtube.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟903,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my fiancée and me. We are struggling and fighting so often. Pray that God's goodness and mercy will enter into our hearts. Please pray for our peace. Thank you.
Welcome. Love conquers all! Be blessed.

Upvote 0

Christian Neoplatonist

Apr 2, 2021
Lower Saxony
✟11,873.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Praying.

Urge you to watch "Marriage Today."

Their website marriagetoday.com/category/tv-episodes/ has probably 60 free episodes including "What a man really needs" and 'What a woman really needs" by Jimmy Evan's ministries. All teachings are Biblically based. Plus there's books, videos, etc. He was recently interviewed on Joni: Table Table for 4 eqisodes about his book "The Four Laws of Love." Think those can still be viewed.

There's hundreds of "Marriage Today" episodes on youtube.
Thank you, I will take a look! And thank you all, for your prayers. I will pray for all of you, in return!

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi I pray for wisdom and either reconciliation or you break up on this side of the altar. Love is a very strong emotion and it is often a bit blinding. So you fall in love and then move towards marriage and now there is obvious problems if you are fighting all the time. You have momentum going forward and if this is not changed before you get married often it does not after you do. Some advised counseling which I agree with and I hope you can resolve your core issues. It may however be a blessing to find out you are not compatible and consider that alternative as well. I will pray for God's will for you both.

• Prayers
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

Christian Neoplatonist

Apr 2, 2021
Lower Saxony
✟11,873.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Dear all, I sense that things are moving ahead in a good direction! The Lord is protecting our relationship, since we are meant to be together! Still I would like to ask you for further prayers to renew, heal and strenghten our bond, that our success will last, since we both are emotionally still a bit fragile! Thank you!!!!

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray that the Lord will bless you richly as you seek more of him in your life and his peace in Jesus precious name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CoderGMA

Mar 31, 2021
Pennsylvania
✟16,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
Many prayers! The Lord knows your hearts and what you need. Rely on Him!

Upvote 0