MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like you need to organize a neighborhood watch committee.

On the other hand, do not.
Don't get me started.

The bureaucracy of the city can be draconian, and some neighbors can seek revenge if they are the ones selling drugs.

One of my Catholic friends used to plaster pictures of Catholic Saints and the BVM all over her front and back windows. It chased away the JWs, LDS missionaries, and Baptist evangelists who thought she was involved in the worship of the dead, :eek: but earned the respect of gangs who respected the BVM. She was never robbed.

Reactions: Shubunkin
Upvote 0

Shubunkin

Antiochian Orthodox Christian
Jun 18, 2005
✟17,565.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
We do have a neighborhood watch already in place. It really does no good since most of these things happen at night.

We also have a neighborhood association that turns the other way whenever something bad happens just so they do not have to deal with it.

Did I mention the terrorist threats? Now we have some terrorist group (anarchists) out to get us, and for no real reason other than we live here. :( Talk about sick!! They need psychiatrists, all of them.

Upvote 0

MariaRegina

Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟115,460.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
People need God. Terrorists need God most of all.

However, God is being denied in our government and in our society.

Have you ever watched the Oh God series?

Maybe those movie scrips need to be resurrected with new movie stars now that John Denver and George Burns are gone. I loved the scene when the psychiatrists gathered together and God (George Burns) appeared.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.