Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With so many hurricanes and earth quakes, it makes me wonder if it isn't the wrath of God's anger to get our attention. Don't know about you, but I see the world in a terrible place. So many bad things happening now. Many of our nations have strayed from God and His purpose for His people.

"If My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land" 11Chronicles 7:14

God promises to return to those who have back slidden or to those who think there is no point of return, so pray, ask God to forgive You and He will come back to you. He will not only heal Our Land, you can ask him to touch and heal you personally. Just pray and believe there is a God, think that pleases Him the most that people recognize there is a God who wants to help them. He's a mighty God who loves you and can forgive and help and protect all His people. May the nations return back to God and find salvation through His Son Jesus.

Heavenly Father, hear our prayer, heal our Land and heal our people to turn from their sins. Forgive us all. You don't want any of Your people to perish. You want people to follow in Your ways, in ways of love and peace. You have given us commandments for our own good, help us to follow in Your Ways and be saved through the Salvation of Your Son Christ Jesus, Amen

Sinners Prayer.:
Heavenly Father, I know I have sinned and have turned from You. Right now, I ask forgiveness for my sins. Come into my heart Jesus and be my LORD and Savior. I receive You now. Heal me, change me, strengthen me. I repent, help me everyday to do my best to be pleasing to You.
Thank You for being such a faithful loving Father. Thank You for giving me Your peace and for being a God who changes not, though everything around us is fiercely blowing and shaking, thank You for being our Protector, In Jesus Name, Amen

Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you, For I am the LORD your God" Isaiah 43:1-3 NKJV

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
With so many hurricanes and earth quakes, it makes me wonder if it isn't the wrath of God's anger to get our attention. Don't know about you, but I see the world in a terrible place. So many bad things happening now. Many of our nations have strayed from God and His purpose for His people.

"If My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land" 11Chronicles 7:14

God promises to return to those who have back slidden or to those who think there is no point of return, so pray, ask God to forgive You and He will come back to you. He will not only heal Our Land, you can ask him to touch and heal you personally. Just pray and believe there is a God, think that pleases Him the most that people recognize there is a God who wants to help them. He's a mighty God who loves you and can forgive and help and protect all His people. May the nations return back to God and find salvation through His Son Jesus.

Heavenly Father, hear our prayer, heal our Land and heal our people to turn from their sins. Forgive us all. You don't want any of Your people to perish. You want people to follow in Your ways, in ways of love and peace. You have given us commandments for our own good, help us to follow in Your Ways and be saved through the Salvation of Your Son Christ Jesus, Amen

Sinners Prayer.:
Heavenly Father, I know I have sinned and have turned from You. Right now, I ask forgiveness for my sins. Come into my heart Jesus and be my LORD and Savior. I receive You now. Heal me, change me, strengthen me. I repent, help me everyday to do my best to be pleasing to You.
Thank You for being such a faithful loving Father. Thank You for giving me Your peace and for being a God who changes not, though everything around us is fiercely blowing and shaking, thank You for being our Protector, In Jesus Name, Amen

Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you, For I am the LORD your God" Isaiah 43:1-3 NKJV
Praying God will heal us and our land. God bless you.

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,647.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, healing for the land, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pilgrim

Praying without ceasing
Mar 26, 2017
between the pages of the Bible.
Visit site
✟192,961.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mr O , I missed you all. Be blessed and praise the Lord.

God bless you, frienden thalord.
And thank you for your faithful witness in Jesus Christ our Savior and LORD.

Hallelujah! Praise ye the LORD.
Amen!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums