Status
Not open for further replies.

SonWorshipper

Old Timer
Jan 15, 2002
✟10,769.00
Faith
Messianic
Lord, I am offering up this pray for my loved one, who has just told me of some terrible bad news she has received. Her burden is already overflowing Lord and the sky was just starting to clear today and the evil one has brought the clouds back in. First Lord you know her Mother has been diagnosed with Salmonella poisoning, as you know this is serious and only you can heal her Lord. I ask your healing on her , she has had many problems lately too. Heal her with your loving touch, for the Glory of you.

Bad news #2, my Loved ones Father's friends Mother has passed on to you I pray, and I ask that you hold her in your loving arms and comfort her in this dark hour. Be with all family members involved and comfort them too.

Watch over my loved one Lord , let the GLory of your Love shine through in this dark hour and bring her to the light. She just this morning has decieded to follow you and trust you, you know her other problems about being afraid of losing her husband and turning to you for this reason, please with this newsdon't let her new trust in you waiver, let this only be for the growing of her relationship with you. In Jesus' Holy name I ask this of you the one true Living God, Amen

Dear Father God,

We lift up sonworshipper's loved ones to you, being confident that you can heal these situations.

We pray for a hedge of protection to be placed around all new members of Your family. Keep them safe from Satan's darts and thorns. Surround them with strong believers and fill their hearts with Your peace.

Knowing that you grant these things when asked for in Your Son's Holy name, in Jesus' name we ask these things.

Amen.

Upvote 0

MizDoulos

<font color=6c2dc7><b>Justified by grace through f
Jan 1, 2002
The "Left Coast" of the USA
Visit site
✟22,176.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Sonworshipper, I join with you in prayer for all of your requests.

Father God, we thank you for whom you are and for what you're already doing in the lives of sonworshipper's loved ones. We pray that you will restore the health of his loved one's mother and be made well soon. We also pray that you will give comfort to those who are grieving at this time.

And Father God, we ask that You pour Your grace upon sonworshipper's loved one who has just placed her trust in You. Help her to know you better and may she draw close to You everyday.

In Jesus' precious name,

Amen.

Sonworshipper, blessings to you and welcome to the forum!!!

Upvote 0
Dear Heavenly Father,
I ask for your merciful hand to come and spread new life and healing to sonworshiper's loved ones, too. And ask that Your strength be poured into this new daughter of Yours that she may always be strong and devoted to Your loving ways. We know that we are made to stumble so that when we find ourselves on our knees, You can take over. I ask in Your name to take over in the lives of our new Sister and her whole family. Please also bring peace to all of their hearts at the passing on of the other friend's mother. Keep them always in Your hand, and please never let their hearts or minds stray from Your glorious Word.
In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

solo66 man

Jan 18, 2002
San Jose Ca.
✟6,958.00
Praise God and thank You Father for bringing one more soul under
Your protection and guidance. Hallielujah
I know you are rejoicing in heaven over her.
And Father, protect her Family and bring her husband to you also.
Give her the wisdom she needs to make him want to obey you and be saved by Your Sons payment and blood on the cross.
And Lord God in Heaven, send your healing Spirit to that family
where ever it is needed.
Hallielujah.Hallielujah.Hallielujah.
Amen Amen Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.