California
✟41,185.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I just recently and I am currently dealing with Blasphemous thoughts. I have been having thoughts of telling other people about what I am dealing with in real life, but I understand that it is wrong unless it is my mother of course. Please pray that I do not have any Blasphemous thoughts, words or actions. Thank You and God Bless.

1am3laine

Oct 9, 2017
Detroit
Visit site
✟61,461.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Many people hear of even feel blasphemy against GOD or even the Holy Spirit which can be scary at first. But, know that if you don't agree with the thoughts then they aren't your own. With MUCH PRAYER, FASTING, and getting hands laid on you by Spirit filled people they do go away.
This link should help.
The Secrets of The Gospel: How to overcome fear of Matt 12:31-32! <--- link here

Many people talk about hearing blasphemous voices on youtube under the search called "blasphemous thoughts".
May GOD bless you.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟319,724.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Many people hear of even feel blasphemy against GOD or even the Holy Spirit which can be scary at first. But, know that if you don't agree with the thoughts then they aren't your own. With MUCH PRAYER, FASTING, and getting hands laid on you by Spirit filled people they do go away.
This link should help.
The Secrets of The Gospel: How to overcome fear of Matt 12:31-32! <--- link here

Many people talk about hearing blasphemous voices on youtube under the search called "blasphemous thoughts".
May GOD bless you.
Father, I pray that these people will from Your written Word, know the truth about blasphemy, salvation in Christ, and their own thoughts. I pray that they will not be deceived, whether by false teaching in churches, mislead people, or any other source. Amen.

Upvote 0

gloriousday2006

Jul 8, 2017
Fargo
✟31,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I just recently and I am currently dealing with Blasphemous thoughts. I have been having thoughts of telling other people about what I am dealing with in real life, but I understand that it is wrong unless it is my mother of course. Please pray that I do not have any Blasphemous thoughts, words or actions. Thank You and God Bless.

Dear one, I am praying for you! Please go over to the mental health forum for OCD. There are so many people struggling with the same thing. God can pull you out of the darkest of places.

I have dealt with intrusive thoughts. Don't give in, don't give up, turn it all over to God. You can OVERCOME anything with the blood of the lamb. The key is to trust no matter what is being thrown in your mind
Faith overcomes fear. You have not thought too far, God can pull you out.

I pray for strength for this one. I pray for an unclouded mind. I pray for a revelation of truth.

You can get through this with Jesus!

Love, your sister in Christ.

Upvote 0