United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
My wife Linda is experiencing severe head aches. Pray for healing, sleep, restoration of strength. Pray also that she will be able to enjoy Christmas and Christmas diner.

Pray that I make th right decision about repairing my car or purchasing a new one. Because of uncertain cicumstances I am driving a car in which the frame beneath might give way.

Johnny4ChristJesus

Site Supporter
Oct 27, 2017
Falcon
✟164,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My wife Linda is experiencing severe head aches. Pray for healing, sleep, restoration of strength. Pray also that she will be able to enjoy Christmas and Christmas diner.

Pray that I make th right decision about repairing my car or purchasing a new one. Because of uncertain cicumstances I am driving a car in which the frame beneath might give way.

I believe your wife's headaches are going to diminish until they just totally disappear. Maybe there is something underlying/causing the headaches that God is taking care of and that will result in the diminishing headaches. Please remind her to praise Him for the improvement as it comes.

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Time for a new car.

• Agree
Reactions: Tempura
Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray for Linda, let all her health issues be solved, she be healed and enjoy a good health and good rest everyday. Lord also guide and bless her husbands decision in having a new car. Lord bless this couple and you be glirified. In Jesus true name, Amen!

Upvote 0