• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Please pray for my wife.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Jon Hughes, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Jon Hughes

Jon Hughes New Member

+19
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you for taking a moment to read this post. My wife and I are struggling through a difficult time right now, and I have exhausted all efforts to try and resolve it myself. I've given my marriage to God, and I pray regularly for his help in the form of a miracle that can help restore us to happiness. I know that I need to trust the Lord, but I would feel a little better if I knew that other believers were praying on her behalf. I don't want to be too specific with my request out of respect for my wife, but she needs the comfort of the Lord right now, and she is very lost. Please pray for the Lord to comfort her and to calm her heart, and to give her peace. Thank you, and God bless.

• Prayers Prayers x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+104,226
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying for your wife and you too, Jon. Welcome to CF. (((hug)))

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Jon Hughes

Jon Hughes New Member

+19
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Thank you for your prayer.

4. Aussie Pete

Aussie Pete Active Member Supporter

+374
    Australia
    Non-Denom
    Divorced
    "The fervent prayer of the righteous man is highly effective" Thank you, Father God, in Jesus name, for delivering Jon and him wife in this time of trial. You know every need and you know the cause of the problem. Thank you for being Jon's wisdom as to how he can be a blessing to his wife. Open her eyes to see that Jesus is the answer, no matter what the problem is.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. tturt

tturt Senior Veteran

+2,751
    Non-Denom
    Married
  6. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+3,493
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we bring Jon Hughes and this prayer request to you please bless. Lord solve the problrms between Jon Hughes and his wife, fill them with your love, respect and understanding for one another. Lord bless Jon Hughes and his wife and you be glorified, in their life and marriage, in Jedus loving name, Amen!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. EagleScout88

EagleScout88 New Member Supporter

+27
    Christian
    Married
    Hello @Jon Hughes, I am so sorry that you and your wife are going through such a difficult time right now. As you wrote that your wife is "lost", can I infer that she does not know Christ? If that is the case, I will pray that the seeds will be planted and watered and that God will make them grow. Further, if she is in any kind of pain (physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual), I have experienced it all at extremely high levels over the past eight years. The only thing that has kept me from going completely insane and kept me alive has been Christ. Please know that I am praying for you. May God bless you,
    Kevin

8. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+5,725
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray for calm and peace for your wife, and for insight and guidance and healing for both of you in whatever ways you need it.

9. believerwithallmyheart

believerwithallmyheart Newbie

+269
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Praying.