Houston
✟10,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for taking a moment to read this post. My wife and I are struggling through a difficult time right now, and I have exhausted all efforts to try and resolve it myself. I've given my marriage to God, and I pray regularly for his help in the form of a miracle that can help restore us to happiness. I know that I need to trust the Lord, but I would feel a little better if I knew that other believers were praying on her behalf. I don't want to be too specific with my request out of respect for my wife, but she needs the comfort of the Lord right now, and she is very lost. Please pray for the Lord to comfort her and to calm her heart, and to give her peace. Thank you, and God bless.

Aussie Pete

Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟725,341.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Thank you for taking a moment to read this post. My wife and I are struggling through a difficult time right now, and I have exhausted all efforts to try and resolve it myself. I've given my marriage to God, and I pray regularly for his help in the form of a miracle that can help restore us to happiness. I know that I need to trust the Lord, but I would feel a little better if I knew that other believers were praying on her behalf. I don't want to be too specific with my request out of respect for my wife, but she needs the comfort of the Lord right now, and she is very lost. Please pray for the Lord to comfort her and to calm her heart, and to give her peace. Thank you, and God bless.

"The fervent prayer of the righteous man is highly effective" Thank you, Father God, in Jesus name, for delivering Jon and him wife in this time of trial. You know every need and you know the cause of the problem. Thank you for being Jon's wisdom as to how he can be a blessing to his wife. Open her eyes to see that Jesus is the answer, no matter what the problem is.

Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟785,998.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Also, encourage you to watch "Marriage Today" Those televised programs are on Daystar. Plus their website marriagetoday.com/category/tv-episodes/ has probably 60 free episodes including "What a man really needs" and 'What a woman really needs" by Jimmy Evan's ministries. All teachings are Biblically based. Plus there's books, videos, etc. There's hundreds on youtube.

Praying too

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we bring Jon Hughes and this prayer request to you please bless. Lord solve the problrms between Jon Hughes and his wife, fill them with your love, respect and understanding for one another. Lord bless Jon Hughes and his wife and you be glorified, in their life and marriage, in Jedus loving name, Amen!

• Agree
Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

EagleScout88

Supporter
Jan 25, 2016
Sacramento, CA
✟60,098.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello @Jon Hughes, I am so sorry that you and your wife are going through such a difficult time right now. As you wrote that your wife is "lost", can I infer that she does not know Christ? If that is the case, I will pray that the seeds will be planted and watered and that God will make them grow. Further, if she is in any kind of pain (physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual), I have experienced it all at extremely high levels over the past eight years. The only thing that has kept me from going completely insane and kept me alive has been Christ. Please know that I am praying for you. May God bless you,
Kevin

Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0