Please pray for my wife, myself, and my family ...

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My wife and I, and family (by extension), are experiencing one trial after another.

One issue continues to be particularly stressful for us.

Please pray that we will remain strong, faithful, and that we daily are blessed with God's peace.

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
My wife and I, and family (by extension), are experiencing one trial after another.

One issue continues to be particularly stressful for us.

Please pray that we will remain strong, faithful, and that we daily are blessed with God's peace.

I pray that God will lead you through all trials, and that He will use them do bring you closer together and to Him.
I pray that He will keep you in His loving arms, and daily fill you with all love, wisdom and peace.

Upvote 0

teresa

Site Supporter
Dec 15, 2015
united states
✟285,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psalm 30:5King James Version (KJV)

1280px-Florida_Sunrise_099.JPG

Upvote 0

Strong Wave

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado
✟28,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties your family is facing. Nobody can say why God has allowed this crisis to arise in your home; however, we know that He is able to bring healing. I’m going to be praying for you, your wife, and your family, asking the Lord to sustain you and surround you with His peace. I know things aren’t easy right now, but I encourage you to continue trusting our Father in Heaven. May you sense His peace and comfort in the days ahead.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums