• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Please pray for my wife, Linda's healing

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by only a sojourner, May 15, 2019 at 2:59 PM.

1. only a sojourner

only a sojourner Junior Member

+658
    Charismatic
    Married
    My wife is at a medical appointment now. Pray that her weight increases or at least remains stable. Pray that she is able to resolve her medication issues.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. maintenance man

maintenance man Well-Known Member Supporter

+898
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Praying now.

3. Gracia Singh

Gracia Singh Newbie Supporter

+5,530
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Christ, have mercy. Praying for your wife.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Supporter Angels Team

+18,406
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for healing for your wife, for wisdom for her doctor, and medication issues to be resolved, in Jesus name.
    I pray for you both that the Lord will give you the peace that passes all understanding as you trust in him.

[​IMG]

5. Blade

Blade Veteran Supporter

+1,232
    Christian
    Married
    Amen.. we agree for what you asked.... Trust in have faith.. that HE will keep His word. For He can not lie. "Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. " Thank you Father for always hearing.. and answering in JESUS name

6. ChristianGirl_96

ChristianGirl_96 Member

+258
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    In Relationship
    Lord have mercy. Prayers for good news from the doctors.