United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Please pray that my wife grows physically stronger, that the pain in her back, chest and stomach disappears and that she has no nighymares. Also that there are no obstacles from my wife to my going to work or attending church Sunday.

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Please pray that my wife grows physically stronger, that the pain in her back, chest and stomach disappears and that she has no nighymares. Also that there are no obstacles from my wife to my going to work or attending church Sunday.

As I was praying for your wife and for you, it came to mind that you need to lay hands on your wife and pray for her. Also, will the elders of your church anoint her with oil and pray for her healing?

I pray that God will give you clear guidance in this matter and will reveal His pathway to your wife's healing and deliverance! God bless you both! There is hope!

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I continue to pray for your wife and you brother.

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord bless this prayer for Linda, please, heal her body. Let the pain leave her body, and she enjoy a good health. Let her not have nightmares, anymore. Lord help only a sojourner, to go his work and attend church service and let not be linda be a stumbling in only a sojourner's going to work and Church. Lord bless this prayer and let your name be magnified. In Jesus most precious name, Amen!

Upvote 0