United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
My wife Linda has taken a turn for the worse. She is in pain and has weakness and dizziness. Eating causes her pain. Please pray for relief from her suffering. I also need to return to work Monday and she may want me to stay home and care for her. Pray for her salvation.

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,237.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
My wife Linda has taken a turn for the worse. She is in pain and has weakness and dizziness. Eating causes her pain. Please pray for relief from her suffering. I also need to return to work Monday and she may want me to stay home and care for her. Pray for her salvation.
I command this spirit of infirmity to leave her and all her bodily functions return to normal.

• Informative
Reactions: SkyWriting
Upvote 0

only a sojourner

Apr 7, 2014
United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Thanks everyone for your prayers. I think she is somewhat better this morning. This is a chronic condition Josephus that has been worsening. I am unfortunately missing church again this morning to stay with her. I rarely am able to attend.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God provides us each breath as a gift. Enjoy the bounty of each one.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EagleScout88

Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2016
Sacramento, CA
✟60,098.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello @only a sojourner,

I am so sorry that you and your wife are going through such a difficult time. Stress and depression run high when a full-time caregiver is caring for a loved one who has such tough healthcare issues. It seems that you are having a tough time right now and I am praying for you. It must be difficult to be pulled constantly between home and work. I am also praying for your wife and her health. Does the doctor say home health or hospice are options?

Be encouraged by the following scripture:

“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the Word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife, loves himself.” Ephesians 5:25-28

God Bless You,

Kevin

Upvote 0