United States
✟127,202.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
My wife, Linda, is experiencing severe pain after eating lunch. I expect she will try to prevent me from going to work tomorrow. On Tuesday in connection wit my job I am the primary witness in 2 trials and must go to work. She is not willing to go to an ER or a doctor and wants me to stay home to take care of her. We end up arguing. I believe I wiil need to go to work, try to trigger an adult protective referral and not cooperate to get some decisive action. Please pray about the situation

My wife did sign the affidavit for our apartment which was notarized.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My wife, Linda, is experiencing severe pain after eating lunch. I expect she will try to prevent me from going to work tomorrow. On Tuesday in connection wit my job I am the primary witness in 2 trials and must go to work. She is not willing to go to an ER or a doctor and wants me to stay home to take care of her. We end up arguing. I believe I wiil need to go to work, try to trigger an adult protective referral and not cooperate to get some decisive action. Please pray about the situation

My wife did sign the affidavit for our apartment which was notarized.
Your wife must go to a doctor ... for her own sake ... and so that you can continue to do what's necessary to take care of her.

I will be praying ...

• Agree
Reactions: JacobKStarkey
Upvote 0