College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I pray that God makes a way for your wife to be healed without surgery.

For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal (not our power), but MIGHTY through God to the pulling down of strongholds, 2 Corinthians 10:4. When our obedience (faith) is fulfilled, 2 Corinthians 10:4, God casts down...every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and brings into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ, 2 Corinthians 10:5. This includes any sickness because Jesus is our healer. He is truly able!

God bless you and your wife, and may she be healed mightily in Jesus name!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

negec56114

Nov 20, 2022
Torronto
✟15,806.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Prayer words
Dear Lord, thank you for the life of her wife and her health. Thank you because miracle prayer to get married soon and you are the God who heals us. My prayer for your wife is that she be free from all kinds of sickness and disease. I pray, Lord, for You to crush and end any illness that may take root in her body.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Christoph Maria

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return...
Sep 10, 2022
Göteborg, Sweden
✟66,511.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour

prayinghands2_zpsdycorju1.gif

Your wife is in my Prayers!
May the Lord have mercy!

Upvote 0

Staysafe

Oct 23, 2022
NSW
✟20,884.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord,
The lady is having chest pain and dr says it is not urgent but needs surgery, May you lead and guide her to the doctors and treatments that could fix her problems and relieve her pain? whether it is surgery, medicine, or other therapy, If the pain is due to stress, please bring peace to her such that her chest pain could be healed peacefully In Jesus' Name Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Natalie De La Fontaine

Aug 5, 2019
Grenoble
✟67,121.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
she has pains in her chest.. the dr says she needs surgery, but says this is non urgent.. Please pray for God to heal her

keith
I am so sorry that your beautiful wife is going through this and you as well I can’t imagine how stressful this is on both of you. In Jesus name I pray that her pain is healed and that she disher need to have surgery. And if she does have surgery I pray it’s a success and that she has a speedy recovery. And that you two have a beautiful CHRISTmas and blessed new year Much love to you and your wife( hug)

Upvote 0