Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Will you please pray for my sister and mother? They aren't saved, but they desperately need Jesus.

I had a terrible childhood. I have a brother and a sister. My mother and father both emotionally abused us, and we were bullied in school. The town where I grew up is a very bad place. There is lots of drugs and criminal activity.
We lived in a neighborhood where there were lots of alcoholics, criminals and violent Muslim families. Nothing was ever good for any of us. We barely had any money. My mother couldn't work, because of social fears. And my father was bipolar and an alcoholic. He worked, but then he would spend our money on random things, thinking it would make us happy. My grandparents were very strange people. My whole family is.

My mom and dad divorced when I was 12, and I got blamed for it. My mom told me often how much she hated me and wished I was never born, it turned into really bad emotional abuse. My sister became completely silent, my brother got angry and violent, and I did witchcraft and became a reprobate. It was all darkness after that until I got saved by Christ three years ago.

My father died when I was 19, after having been battling depressions for many years. It struck us all really hard, because it was so sudden. His car was set on fire while he was in it, and no one knows whether it was an accident or suicide. He had been suicidal for years before it.

My brother isn't speaking to me today. He blames all of it on me. I have no idea how he is doing. He was filled with hatred the last time I saw him, and please pray for him as well, but there is nothing I can do for him personally.

I have forgiven my mom for everything and I am trying to help her heal. I hated her for years, but I found out that my grandmother treated her the same way, so we are both struggling with the same issues. She is doing better, and for the first time ever she actually admitted to me that she was wrong abusing me as a child. But she isn't mentally well. It's like she cannot understand things. I really feel for her, she is like a child.

But my sister is in trouble. She was diagnosed with atypical autism as a teenager, but I believe it is only emotional damage and evil spirits, and that God can heal it, as He has been healing me.

They both have been living in my apartment since September last year. I've prayed for it actually, that I would get to help them. They were both living with an older man, a friend of the family, helping him tend his bookstore, but then he suddenly died from a heart attack. And then they were living in their car, so I told them to come live with me. I payed for their food, gave them gas money etc, because they had no income and lots of debts, and I have been blessed with a well paid job. And made sure they were feeling taken care of and loved. I bought my mother new glasses, because her old ones were ten years old. l felt really blessed that I got to do that. She eventually got approved for welfare from the government, and now she may have gotten a part time job in another city. She is really trying her hardest, and I'm proud of her.
I just really need them both to be saved.

There are generational curses and spirits that I have broken and dealt with in my own life. Lots of witchcraft in my bloodline, both on my mother's and father's side. Whether you want to believe in that or not, please do not comment about it, but keep that between you and God, and pray for my family! They don't deserve the life they had. And the influences are so obvious.

I can't stand seeing them like this any longer. They barely function as people. I have had to become like a mother for both of them.

I was really close with my sister for a few years, but after I was saved, we kind of grew apart. I just found a book in my sister's drawer, that has the upside down cross on it. It is a Swedish book written from the perspective of Satan, and I didn't read it, but the first page was just blasphemy against God, saying how Satan was also God in the beginning, and all kinds of anti-christian lies. I'm really worried about her, especially because I have seen increasing occult influences in her life after I got saved. She was never into that before. It's like my spirits transferred to her.

I don't know how to do this. I know enough about spirits and falsehood, and how to break through lies. I know the Word and I completely trust in God. But it is the emotional part that blocks me. I am such an emotional wreck still, so I get scared when I want to discuss God with them. It's hard enough to talk about anything at all with them. Having them here has made everything so much harder for me too. Very little alone time with God, but thankfully I get a lot of it at work. It brought up all the pain from my childhood, but that was good for me, so God could heal me from it.

I also understand how emotional trauma affects a person, so I could help them, and I have been helping them. But I feel so oppressed by my mother still, probably because of all the pain resurfacing, and her spirits. It's not her fault, she isn't doing anything. She is actually really trying. She is going to give me driving lessons, so I can get a driver's license. I've lost my temper a few times though, and I feel horrible about it.

I'm asking for prayers and advice. I firmly believe that God is working to save them, but I need more. Strength to overcome my fears and pain, and I need to Holy Spirit to really move in all of our lives. I need to see God moving to fix this situation. I know it is in His power and in His will to do so. I need Him involved in all of this.

My mom has opened the Bible and discussed it with me a few times, but it feels fragile. Like I can't move too fast. I need to wait for God to move.

My sister was doing volunteer work for a Christian charity before they had to move here, and during Christmas we talked a little about the birth of Jesus. But as I said, there are bad influences in her life.

I don't go to church, because I haven't found one over here that I can trust yet, so I have nowhere to take them, but I would love for God to place godly influences in their lives.

Any advice and lots of prayers would be much appreciated. Thank you and God bless!

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Will you please pray for my sister and mother? They aren't saved, but they desperately need Jesus.

I had a terrible childhood. I have a brother and a sister. My mother and father both emotionally abused us, and we were bullied in school. The town where I grew up is a very bad place. There is lots of drugs and criminal activity.
We lived in a neighborhood where there were lots of alcoholics, criminals and violent Muslim families. Nothing was ever good for any of us. We barely had any money. My mother couldn't work, because of social fears. And my father was bipolar and an alcoholic. He worked, but then he would spend our money on random things, thinking it would make us happy. My grandparents were very strange people. My whole family is.

My mom and dad divorced when I was 12, and I got blamed for it. My mom told me often how much she hated me and wished I was never born, it turned into really bad emotional abuse. My sister became completely silent, my brother got angry and violent, and I did witchcraft and became a reprobate. It was all darkness after that until I got saved by Christ three years ago.

My father died when I was 19, after having been battling depressions for many years. It struck us all really hard, because it was so sudden. His car was set on fire while he was in it, and no one knows whether it was an accident or suicide. He had been suicidal for years before it.

My brother isn't speaking to me today. He blames all of it on me. I have no idea how he is doing. He was filled with hatred the last time I saw him, and please pray for him as well, but there is nothing I can do for him personally.

I have forgiven my mom for everything and I am trying to help her heal. I hated her for years, but I found out that my grandmother treated her the same way, so we are both struggling with the same issues. She is doing better, and for the first time ever she actually admitted to me that she was wrong abusing me as a child. But she isn't mentally well. It's like she cannot understand things. I really feel for her, she is like a child.

But my sister is in trouble. She was diagnosed with atypical autism as a teenager, but I believe it is only emotional damage and evil spirits, and that God can heal it, as He has been healing me.

They both have been living in my apartment since September last year. I've prayed for it actually, that I would get to help them. They were both living with an older man, a friend of the family, helping him tend his bookstore, but then he suddenly died from a heart attack. And then they were living in their car, so I told them to come live with me. I payed for their food, gave them gas money etc, because they had no income and lots of debts, and I have been blessed with a well paid job. And made sure they were feeling taken care of and loved. I bought my mother new glasses, because her old ones were ten years old. l felt really blessed that I got to do that. She eventually got approved for welfare from the government, and now she may have gotten a part time job in another city. She is really trying her hardest, and I'm proud of her.
I just really need them both to be saved.

There are generational curses and spirits that I have broken and dealt with in my own life. Lots of witchcraft in my bloodline, both on my mother's and father's side. Whether you want to believe in that or not, please do not comment about it, but keep that between you and God, and pray for my family! They don't deserve the life they had. And the influences are so obvious.

I can't stand seeing them like this any longer. They barely function as people. I have had to become like a mother for both of them.

I was really close with my sister for a few years, but after I was saved, we kind of grew apart. I just found a book in my sister's drawer, that has the upside down cross on it. It is a Swedish book written from the perspective of Satan, and I didn't read it, but the first page was just blasphemy against God, saying how Satan was also God in the beginning, and all kinds of anti-christian lies. I'm really worried about her, especially because I have seen increasing occult influences in her life after I got saved. She was never into that before. It's like my spirits transferred to her.

I don't know how to do this. I know enough about spirits and falsehood, and how to break through lies. I know the Word and I completely trust in God. But it is the emotional part that blocks me. I am such an emotional wreck still, so I get scared when I want to discuss God with them. It's hard enough to talk about anything at all with them. Having them here has made everything so much harder for me too. Very little alone time with God, but thankfully I get a lot of it at work. It brought up all the pain from my childhood, but that was good for me, so God could heal me from it.

I also understand how emotional trauma affects a person, so I could help them, and I have been helping them. But I feel so oppressed by my mother still, probably because of all the pain resurfacing, and her spirits. It's not her fault, she isn't doing anything. She is actually really trying. She is going to give me driving lessons, so I can get a driver's license. I've lost my temper a few times though, and I feel horrible about it.

I'm asking for prayers and advice. I firmly believe that God is working to save them, but I need more. Strength to overcome my fears and pain, and I need to Holy Spirit to really move in all of our lives. I need to see God moving to fix this situation. I know it is in His power and in His will to do so. I need Him involved in all of this.

My mom has opened the Bible and discussed it with me a few times, but it feels fragile. Like I can't move too fast. I need to wait for God to move.

My sister was doing volunteer work for a Christian charity before they had to move here, and during Christmas we talked a little about the birth of Jesus. But as I said, there are bad influences in her life.

I don't go to church, because I haven't found one over here that I can trust yet, so I have nowhere to take them, but I would love for God to place godly influences in their lives.

Any advice and lots of prayers would be much appreciated. Thank you and God bless!
Good to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2) - easy to say, but a prayerful exercise to keep pursuing. The whole of chapter 12 is great reading.

:prayer:

Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Good to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2) - easy to say, but a prayerful exercise to keep pursuing. The whole of chapter 12 is great reading.

:prayer:
Thank you. I try my hardest to always keep my eyes on Christ. He is everything that we need, and without Him there is no salvation.

But yeah, easier said than done...

Reactions: faroukfarouk
Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, please guide and provide all that is necessary to turn this family around to You in such a way that they will be saved and grow strong in You. I pray that You will raise someone up that is well versed and experienced in walking with You and leading others to You that will visit this family and lead them to salvation in You. I pray that You will choose the timing, set the mood, control the environment, and bring a time, person, and place for this all to happen soon. Much more could be asked, and You know what that is, and so I trust You to exceeding abundantly on behalf of this family. Ephesians 2:20-21. Amen.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Prayer for your whole family my Sister.
Keep focusing on the Master and reminder you can't drive forward, while staring in the rearview mirror.
Thanks for your prayers. And for the word, I needed that. God bless you!

• Prayers
Reactions: GTW27
Upvote 0