✟27,506.00
Country
Virgin Islands, British
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello everyone,

I would really appreciate it if you prayed for my uncle—he has cancer that is in remission however there seems to be some complications as well as financial difficulty in getting him treatment. Also, please pray for my mum (his sister) that should be comforted in this time of stress.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request. I hope you have a lovely day!

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I pray that "my God shall supply all your [family's]need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen."

(Philippians 4:19-20)

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,

I would really appreciate it if you prayed for my uncle—he has cancer that is in remission however there seems to be some complications as well as financial difficulty in getting him treatment. Also, please pray for my mum (his sister) that should be comforted in this time of stress.

Praying for your uncle ... and family.

So glad to hear that he's in remission, ... and praying that any complications and financial issues would be resolved by our great God.

Go in blessing ...

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,

My mother had cancer.
I pray God will give you all the strength you need.
I'm shocked to hear that there's difficulty in getting him treatment, but my prayers are also for we humans to be more humane. (re the treatment).
God keep you all.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,

I pray for the Father to supply all your needs in Christ Jesus, and grant complete healing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we bring this prayer request to you and pray for Christ is Lord's uncle's cancer treatment, also bless financially. Lord let you touch and heal him from cancer, Lord bless him with your healing, peace and strength we also pray for his sister, Christ is Lord's mom, let your peace and comfort be upon her. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus righteous name, Amen!

Upvote 0

pam4him

May 15, 2018
Jacksonville
✟25,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for taking the time to read my request. I hope you have a lovely day![/QUOTE]
Lord, we lift up this member's uncle to you. Please put your hand of healing, if it be your will, upon him. We ask your blessing upon the financial situation to be resolved. Father, we also ask your comfort and peace upon mum and the family. In Jesus name we ask, Amen!!

Upvote 0