• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Please pray for my uncle

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Christ is Lord, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Christ is Lord

Christ is Lord Well-Known Member

+399
    Virgin Islands, British
    Christian
    Single
    Hello everyone,

I would really appreciate it if you prayed for my uncle—he has cancer that is in remission however there seems to be some complications as well as financial difficulty in getting him treatment. Also, please pray for my mum (his sister) that should be comforted in this time of stress.

Thank you for taking the time to read my request. I hope you have a lovely day!

• Prayers Prayers x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+33,582
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for provision and the Grace and Peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with your uncle, mum and family.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Christ is Lord

+399
    Virgin Islands, British
    Christian
    Single
    Thank you. I appreciate it. :)

4. maintenance man

maintenance man Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,572
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Praying now for you uncle, your mum, you and your whole family.

5. Phoebe Ann

Phoebe Ann ...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me Supporter

+10,012
    United States
    Protestant
    Widowed
    I pray that "my God shall supply all your [family's]need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen."

(Philippians 4:19-20)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. A_Thinker

A_Thinker Well-Known Member Supporter

+6,625
    Christian
    Married
    Praying for your uncle ... and family.

So glad to hear that he's in remission, ... and praying that any complications and financial issues would be resolved by our great God.

Go in blessing ...

7. GodsGrace101

GodsGrace101 Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,077
    Italy
    Christian
    Married
    My mother had cancer.
    I pray God will give you all the strength you need.
    I'm shocked to hear that there's difficulty in getting him treatment, but my prayers are also for we humans to be more humane. (re the treatment).
    God keep you all.

8. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+26,691
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray for the Father to supply all your needs in Christ Jesus, and grant complete healing.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. brinny

brinny everlovin' shiner of light in dark places Supporter

+106,985
    Non-Denom
    Private
    US-Constitution
    :heart: Praying for your uncle, your mum, and all the family, and you too (((hug)))

10. Christ is Lord

+399
    Virgin Islands, British
    Christian
    Single
    Thanks everyone for your support!

11. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+4,157
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we bring this prayer request to you and pray for Christ is Lord's uncle's cancer treatment, also bless financially. Lord let you touch and heal him from cancer, Lord bless him with your healing, peace and strength we also pray for his sister, Christ is Lord's mom, let your peace and comfort be upon her. Lord bless this prayer request, in Jesus righteous name, Amen!

12. pam4him

pam4him Member

+97
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    Thank you for taking the time to read my request. I hope you have a lovely day![/QUOTE]
    Lord, we lift up this member's uncle to you. Please put your hand of healing, if it be your will, upon him. We ask your blessing upon the financial situation to be resolved. Father, we also ask your comfort and peace upon mum and the family. In Jesus name we ask, Amen!!

13. Stephanie7

Stephanie7 Senior Veteran

+3,207
    Christian
    Married
    Heavenly Father, I pray that You will help bring the uncle what is needed, physically, financially and Spiritually to keep him in remission. I also ask that You will comfort his sister, and reassure her with Your peace and love, In Jesus Name, Amen