Cardiff
✟8,887.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Over the last week we have had to deal with the shocking news that my mother has terminal cancer. It was like a blow to the chest with a hammer. The healthcare service is behind because of covid and my mother is incredibly stressed as well as my father.

They have financial worries because of all this and I am doing all I can to try and find a way to get her private treatment as she is very uncomfortable with the tumor.

I hope you wonderful people on here can keep us in your prayers that we can find a solution both financially and health related healing.

I just need others to pray with me and for us that things will become less stressed and more comfortable.

God Bless

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Over the last week we have had to deal with the shocking news that my mother has terminal cancer. It was like a blow to the chest with a hammer. The healthcare service is behind because of covid and my mother is incredibly stressed as well as my father.

They have financial worries because of all this and I am doing all I can to try and find a way to get her private treatment as she is very uncomfortable with the tumor.

I hope you wonderful people on here can keep us in your prayers that we can find a solution both financially and health related healing.

I just need others to pray with me and for us that things will become less stressed and more comfortable.

God Bless
I am so sorry ...

We will pray with you ... that God will see you, your mother, and your family through this time ... and will give you each strength. peace, and comfort ...

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

God Bless
Dear Robbie, my heart goes out to you, I am so glad that you have joined the forum as there are so many lovely Christians who will pray for you and your family. May the Lord bless your mother and father and send healing and give them relief from the financial stress. Fill them with your peace, in Jesus name.

Reactions: Robbie777
Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Very sorry to hear this news. I will pray both for healing and financial assistance. Hopefully one of the national cancer societies can help. Some life insurance policies have provisions to make payments in cases of terminal disease, so you might suggest that in time to your father.

Reactions: Robbie777
Upvote 0