Feb 2, 2006
In God's country
✟8,231.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, everyone. I'll try to keep this short to not lose anyone's attention. ^.^

My strength is being tested so severely right now. There are many things in my lovelife, personal life, and college life that are beating at me with a whip.

My friends' parents died in the past couple of months and they often come to me for help. Please pray for them that God may provide for them and give them a way to pay the bills. One of them's an actual witch, and she says things about spells and the sort to get them by because "God won't just give them money." I pray that you pray for them, despite what they say. Pray that they choose God over these things... please. Pray for me that I may recieve wisdom and strength to be strong for my friends, as well.

I've also been feeling so lonely and tried lately. There's so much detail I can't possibly go into it, but please pray that God convicts me if I even begin to sin... I want to overcome. Please pray that my will lines up with His, for His is perfect and mine is flawed. I've also got college work that's past due and I'm tring to get it done. Pray that my heart be mended and that I can stand strong through anything that happens.

There's so much more than I need prayer in. My family, my finances, my college work, my job... I'm humbly asking you, not telling you, to pray for me... thank you to all who do. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. The tears of thankfullness well in my eyes even as I write this.

God bless you all every moment of your life!