Please pray for my stepdad that he will be able to walk again...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
My stepdad had his leg amputated around two years ago, was able to walk again but had complications and had to have the surgery redone about a month ago, he is going through physical therapy and we do not know if he is going to be able to walk again...

On top of that he is now having problems with his other knee and we don't what's going to happen...

Prayers would be much appreciated...

Thanks,

God Bless!

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
My stepdad had his leg amputated around two years ago, was able to walk again but had complications and had to have the surgery redone about a month ago, he is going through physical therapy and we do not know if he is going to be able to walk again...

On top of that he is now having problems with his other knee and we don't what's going to happen...

Thanks,

God Bless!
Praying brother :).

Upvote 0

Catherineanne

Sep 1, 2004
Europe
✟76,860.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Widowed

Thanks,

God Bless!

I am sorry to hear this. Prayers, of course.

Lord, have mercy.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Prayers for you

I'm going through a similar situation, where my dad had a really big stroke last year that affected his right side. His doing alot better, but his hand is still barely moving, and his leg isn't fully functional yet. He's at the point of kinda walking without a cane for a small distance.

I praise God. I pray that God give you a spirit of praise and strengthen your faith. I pray for healing of his body and comforting of his soul. May God cover your family from the attack of the enemy, seen and unseen. May God use it as another testimony of God's glory and His faithfulness to those who put their faith in Him.

Be encouraged

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,847.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, on this stepdad, that he may be able to walk again, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to learn about your stepdad’s situation, friend. I can understand how challenging this must be for him and for all of you. Know that I’ll be praying for your stepdad, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand and surround him with His peace during this difficult time. May He sustain each member of your family with His strength in the coming days.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Thank You all very much...

I just recently found out that my stepbrother, his son, had three disks blow out in his back, in his spine and is going in for surgery soon, and I ask for prayers for him as well...

Thank You all again,

God Bless!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank You all very much...

I just recently found out that my stepbrother, his son, had three disks blow out in his back, in his spine and is going in for surgery soon, and I ask for prayers for him as well...

Thank You all again,

God Bless!

:heart: Just now seeing this about your step-brother. I pray all is well with your precious step-brother and your precious step-father, Neo. Praying for all the family, and you too (((hug)))

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,497.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
:heart: Just now seeing this about your step-brother. I pray all is well with your precious step-brother and your precious step-father, Neo. Praying for all the family, and you too (((hug)))
Thank You very much brinny!

God Bless You!

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for Neo's step-dad's knee. That You will work things out through his own body, and or through good medical attention. I pray that he will soon be able to walk again after a good surgery and good recuperation and physical therapy. I pray he will receive good physical, mental, emotional, and financial support, and especially spiritual support to take him through the remainder of his life. May he become a real blessing to those around him because of this and his good response to it. All to Your glory. Amen.

• Friendly
Upvote 0