Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm worried about him. He left his girlfriend because he doesn't feel she is the one for him, although they are still friends but she wants to get back into a relationship. He says he is not ready! He looks tired and isn't looking after himself. :(

Father God, I pray that You will help my son to find himself to know what he wants in life. I pray that You will see to it that he looks after himself. I pray if his ex gf is the one for him then may he know it in his heart that she is the one meant to be with him. If there is someone else for him, then may You lead her straight to him, so he can settle. I ask that You will protect him, safeguard him and watch over him and keep him in health. Father God, may You help me with this too, I worry because I want to see him happy and to have a good life, In Jesus Name, Amen
:prayer:

torchbearer

Veteran
Oct 11, 2007
South Africa
✟16,675.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Lord Jesus I give thanks to you that this mother loves her son and raises him in prayer to you. I give thanks that this mother care so much and wishes only Your Will to be done in her son's life. Father God, please renew this young man's energy and revitalise him in the Holy Spirit so that he may reset his focus on you and the Plan you have for his life. Lord, when we are beset with confusion, may we turn to you and You Living Word for wisdom and counsel. We pray that your will be done. Amen.

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for your prayers..I appreciate them.

Father God
I pray that You will keep him strong and help him to search his heart and to not hasitily return into the same choices that have caused him unrest before. Let him think about these things and find what is at the root of the problems between them and also lead him to make the right choices.
LORD, I pray that You will comfort his ex gf for You know that she is hurting too, and You know whether she is the one for him or not. Father, if not I pray that You will protect her too and heal her broken heart and keep her from all harm just as I ask for my son as well, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father in Heaven, please give him the wisdom to make the right choices in his life. Most of all, strengthen his relationship with You. Please don't ever let him feel pressured to get in/out of a relationship by any person. Let him only follow Your will. Draw him close to You. In Jesus' name we ask all these things, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faithfulchild

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
✟24,689.00
Faith
Catholic
Father God, in the Name of Jesus, I come humbly before You to intercede for Stephanie, her son and his ex g/f. Grant wisdom, peace, and comfort onto them. May they know Your love, mercy and compassion. Help Stephanie's son to make the right Spiritual, physical and mental choices. I pray all will let go and let You, O Lord our God lead and guide them along their way. I ask this prayer in the Name of Jesus.
Amen and Amen!

God Bless!

Upvote 0