• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Please pray for my sister's salvation.

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Vanilla, May 26, 2019.

1. Vanilla

Vanilla New Member

+7
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    My sister made a profession of faith decades ago, but she no longer believes. I'm going to visit her soon, and I want to urge her to repent and believe in Jesus Christ. Please pray that God will give me the opportunity, and that He will fill me with courage and wisdom. She's bitter about the faith, and so please also pray that God will soften her heart. Thank you.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,465
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Lord we pray for Vanilla's sister. let you please work in her life, let she know and have faith upon you. Let use Vanilla, to deliver your message or words to Vanilla's sister. Let touch her heart , and let she give her heart to you. Lord please bless this prayer. In Jesus most precious name, Amen!

3. Tigger45

Tigger45 St. Mark Supporter

+7,015
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    May God’s grace abound :pray:

4. Brotherly Spirit

Brotherly Spirit Well-Known Member Supporter

+803
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Prayed for your sister, may the Lord find his way in you to move her in faith again. God bless you for caring for your sister and seeking Him to help her, I hope the same for her!

5. sea5763

sea5763 Active Member

+407
    United States
    Protestant
    Single
    I pray that your sister returns to the Christian faith and is no longer bitter towards the faith.