Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Buy a pretty card, send her flowers, tell her how much you love her, and take her out to dinner.
That should be enough to break the silence.

(and remember that your wife is a treasure gifted to you by God.
And He ALWAYS gives good gifts.)

Upvote 0
Nov 13, 2016
Latvia
✟126,634.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God makes a way for you both to meet each others hearts again. May He grant you the precious gift of realizing your love for each other once again. I pray that your journey continues into eternity. Set your minds on things above. May your lives be blessed.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Lord we pray for full restoration for only a sojourner and his wife. For repentance and forgiveness. We all mess things up at times, and only you are perfect. Help them to reconcile and move on. Help only a sojourner get some flowers if he has not done so already. Bless their marriage. In Jesus name, Amen.

21 Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?" 22 Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times. [Mat 18:21-22 NIV]

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father help the relationship between only a sojourner and his wife to resolve for the better. Help them to come to terms with their differences and accept each other as they are, so they can live in peace, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for this couple to support each other in love.
Grant them the rich experience of knowing you with real certainty and clear understanding. Lord bless and heal this marriage in Jesus name :praying:

• Agree
Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
The situation remains very tense. I have thought of getting flowers. At the moment however I have to remain home in order to receive an important medical call. Please continue to pray.

please do more than thinking about getting her flowers.
Even though you are waiting for important information, please have a great care about how you order your priorities now.
The medical information will have an effect on your life, but the situation with your wife deserves very special care at this time also.

Upvote 0