Please pray for my project...

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Jesus Christ today, yesterday and forever!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
I'm currently writing a book on Christianity in Norway throughout the ages and how it has been to live as a Christian in Norway from teg beginning of christianity in Europe (not Norway as we became Christian later on) and though our St Olaf and to this very day.

I'm staring my book with some personal history and information. My life and discovery of christianity refered to as my great conversion.

I'm looking at the history of christendom in Norway since the great schism and through the reformation and the 16th-17th-18th-19th and twentieth century. How it has been developing in the face of the different times and such.

In last part I'm planning on looking at today's situation, the great trial and fight between modernism and the church. Our future and how it may end.

As I said I'm planning my book as we speak and I'm not necessarily planning on publishing it. I'm first and foremost writing for my own sake. To sort things out myself.

Please pray for this process. Who know where it will end up in the end.

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
Lord have mercy! sounds like an awesome undertaking!

If finished it will probably be somewhere between 500 -800 pages. I'll make this my spare time project. I'm in no hurry and if I succeed writing it over 2-3 years or so I'm more than pleased.

I'm studying full time now aswell so it will as I said be a spare time project.

Reactions: ArmyMatt
Upvote 0

ArmyMatt

Site Supporter
Jan 26, 2007
Earth
✟1,465,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
If finished it will probably be somewhere between 500 -800 pages. I'll make this my spare time project. I'm in no hurry and if I succeed writing it over 2-3 years or so I'm more than pleased.

I'm studying full time now aswell so it will as I said be a spare time project.

nice, it'd be great to see when completed!

Upvote 0

Northbrook

No sé vivir sin Dios
Jul 19, 2018
Chicago
✟39,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm currently writing a book on Christianity in Norway throughout the ages and how it has been to live as a Christian in Norway from teg beginning of christianity in Europe (not Norway as we became Christian later on) and though our St Olaf and to this very day.

I'm staring my book with some personal history and information. My life and discovery of christianity refered to as my great conversion.

I'm looking at the history of christendom in Norway since the great schism and through the reformation and the 16th-17th-18th-19th and twentieth century. How it has been developing in the face of the different times and such.

In last part I'm planning on looking at today's situation, the great trial and fight between modernism and the church. Our future and how it may end.

As I said I'm planning my book as we speak and I'm not necessarily planning on publishing it. I'm first and foremost writing for my own sake. To sort things out myself.

Please pray for this process. Who know where it will end up in the end.

You are reminding me of a Scandinavian art film I saw years ago in which Scandinavians were still Catholic. It was the funniest, seeing Scandinavians walking around being Catholic. This film of course was “The Seventh Seal” by Ingmar Bergman

Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
You are reminding me of a Scandinavian art film I saw years ago in which Scandinavians were still Catholic. It was the funniest, seeing Scandinavians walking around being Catholic. This film of course was “The Seventh Seal” by Ingmar Bergman

I'm best described as Cathodox I guess :p

• Haha
Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0

Stabat Mater dolorosa

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Somewhere up North
✟294,001.00
Country
Norway
Faith
Traditional. Cath.
Marital Status
Single
  • Agree
Reactions: LaSorcia
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 15, 2008
Central California
✟274,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Two California baseball teams with a fierce rivalry. Both team were NY ball clubs. Brooklyn Dodgers vs. New York Giants. Their fans were super contentious and loyal. Then in 1958 BOTH teams moved out to California. The Dodgers settled in LA. The Giants went to San Francisco. The fans out here couldn’t stand each other’s team just as fiercely.

I’m a Giants fan all the way. Orange and black, baby...

nm.

(Dodgers and Giants is like Greek in my European ears )

Upvote 0