kentucky
✟24,423.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I ask the good people of this forum to please pray for my mother and father. my mother has dementia. my father is in the hospital with an infection in his spine. he will have to be in rehab for this for at least 6 weeks and my sisters and I are taking care of my mom. we constantly, over and over and over, have to explain to her where Dad is, what wrong with him, and how long he'll be gone. So please also pray for my sisters and myself because it is exhausting dealing with her. please pray that we can maintain patience, compassion, and love.

my father is in extreme pain and I ask that you pray for the medicine he is getting take this pain away.

thank you for your prayers.

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you. I take care of my sister and her babies father somewhat. It can be exhausting. They are mentally ill. I will pray for you. Welcome to CF :wave:

Upvote 0

Mydreams

Dec 20, 2017
Delhi
✟242,348.00
Country
India
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God please touch and heal markbrewer's parents from dementia and other illnes. Let you remove the infection from markbrewer dad's spine, and take away , his pain and let him soon be healed and returned home from rehab. Please take care of them and restore their good health. Lord also bless markbrewer and sister, with compassion, love ans patience, as they are caring their mom. Please bless this prayer and markbrewer's mom. In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,601.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I ask the good people of this forum to please pray for my mother and father. my mother has dementia. my father is in the hospital with an infection in his spine. he will have to be in rehab for this for at least 6 weeks and my sisters and I are taking care of my mom. we constantly, over and over and over, have to explain to her where Dad is, what wrong with him, and how long he'll be gone. So please also pray for my sisters and myself because it is exhausting dealing with her. please pray that we can maintain patience, compassion, and love.

my father is in extreme pain and I ask that you pray for the medicine he is getting take this pain away.

thank you for your prayers.

:heart: Praying for your precious father, and your precious mother, and your sisters, and you too, Mark. Welcome to CF (((hug)))

Reactions: markbrewer
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,601.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you. I take care of my sister and her babies father somewhat. It can be exhausting. They are mentally ill. I will pray for you. Welcome to CF :wave:

:heart: Praying for you and your sister and her babies father. (((hug)))

Upvote 0