Charlotte
✟15,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't have the mental strength to write a long post explaining everything.
My mother needs a physical miracle. Life can be pure torture. I'm so tired of being sad and in pain. I'm in desperate need of a physical miracle, but my mother's need is more important. GOD please help her. In Jesus name

MikeinSeattle

Looking for believers to pray with. Message me.
Mar 22, 2019
Seattle
✟34,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My mother needs a physical miracle. Life can be pure torture. I'm so tired of being sad and in pain. I'm in desperate need of a physical miracle, but my mother's need is more important. GOD please help her. In Jesus name

I used to be filled with sorrow all the time. As I look back it had a lot to do with constantly thinking about sad or discouraging things. Thinking about good thing (especially thanking God) will heal you mentally and emotionally over time. As I have grown in the Lord year by year I realize that I am more blessed and thing are more hopeful than I thought they were last year. Questions get answered, things I didnt understand I come to understand. I am only just beginning to be free from all my baggage and start walking in blessing and favor and I already have a great amount of joy each day. Sure there have been hard seasons but God always provides what I need in the right time to get me through it. Keep praying, praising and studying the word and you will get through it. Commit your way to the Lord and He will make strait your path.

If you are wore out than you need to take time to rest. Trust God that He will take care of everything. Dont try to control what you dont have enough strength to control. Sometimes bad things happen to people we love and we have learn to trust God that He never lets anything unjust happen. We have to trust Him with this when it doesnt make sense and if we do in time we will come to understand how He really was just. If we do not trust Him, if we blame Him and become bitter against Him, that is a path that leads only to death.

As far as the miricles you both need I this map will help you..

Deliverance Map — Isaiah Saldivar

Find some people who have faith to pray with daily or every other day for the miracles you need. Pray with what strength you have but in a sustainable way that will not wear you out. Phisical miricles often take much prayer over a prolonged period of time. Months typicaly if it is persistant prayer. Six months or a year is typical but it all depends on many factors.

God will take care of it no matter what. Believe that. Because its true.

Praying*

Upvote 0

feelinbroken

Dec 2, 2021
Charlotte
✟15,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I greatly appreciate your words and prayer. Thank you. But sometime you need more than a just have faith pep talk and "hang in there " , "don't give up" it'll be better one day in the future. Prolonged saddness (20 + years) can break a person. When there's more pain than joy, life becomes miserable.

I've heard countless sermons on how to get a response from God. Like the secret method to get prayers anwsered or you just have to praise more or pray more or give more offering, have more faith, have more patience, be stronger, go on a fast, be more grateful, do this-do that, never doubt, be perfect every second of every day never failing and then MAYBE it'll happen. But no promises.

When people came to Jesus to get healed, they weren't asking for strength or patience to deal with their affliction. They were asking for the peace that comes with having a problem removed from their lives. Nobody said help me be stronger or more patient in my sickness. They needed a tangible physical change in their situation. Not come sick-leave sick or come sick-learn to live with the sickness. It was please heal my sickness and not help me mentally cope with being sick. They came sick and left with health. I need a change in situation. A starving man needs a plate of food, not a "you'll have food someday... just be patient and learn to live with being hungry.

I've hurt for so long(years). I don't want one more second of sadness. I want to be free of sadness not learn to live with it. I already have years of experience living with it.

I want smiles and laughter for me and my family. Please Heavenly Father, in Jesus name

• Prayers
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Thank You, Jehovah Rapha, that you are our Healer. I pray for complete healing for feeling broken and his mother. I speak life and healing to their bodies right now and curse any sickness or disease in their bodies in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I pray whatever is causing these symptoms to leave their bodies in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Thank You for hearing our prayers. Please comfort and strengthen them in this time. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I agree with Mikeinseattle, he had very good reply.
Reading/hearing bible (especially psalms) have helped me when I was struggling. You can read bible aloud for your mother. Or just listen from YouTube.

Isaiah 53:5

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Pray patience for yourself and your mom. It will be ok.
Even if you or your mom won’t be healed in a day,
God will provide us with patience and peace so we can deal with our struggles.

Many blessings for you and yours.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I greatly appreciate your words and prayer. Thank you. But sometime you need more than a just have faith pep talk and "hang in there " , "don't give up" it'll be better one day in the future. Prolonged saddness (20 + years) can break a person. When there's more pain than joy, life becomes miserable.

I've heard countless sermons on how to get a response from God. Like the secret method to get prayers anwsered or you just have to praise more or pray more or give more offering, have more faith, have more patience, be stronger, go on a fast, be more grateful, do this-do that, never doubt, be perfect every second of every day never failing and then MAYBE it'll happen. But no promises.

When people came to Jesus to get healed, they weren't asking for strength or patience to deal with their affliction. They were asking for the peace that comes with having a problem removed from their lives. Nobody said help me be stronger or more patient in my sickness. They needed a tangible physical change in their situation. Not come sick-leave sick or come sick-learn to live with the sickness. It was please heal my sickness and not help me mentally cope with being sick. They came sick and left with health. I need a change in situation. A starving man needs a plate of food, not a "you'll have food someday... just be patient and learn to live with being hungry.

I've hurt for so long(years). I don't want one more second of sadness. I want to be free of sadness not learn to live with it. I already have years of experience living with it.

I want smiles and laughter for me and my family. Please Heavenly Father, in Jesus name

And we will agree in prayer with you in this that you will have constant reminders of God's promises and the reward of endurance. Try commanding these feelings to leave in Jesus Name. I will stand in agreement with you for this. I am sorry you have lived in pain and sadness for so long.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father I know healing takes time, but a miracle is instantaneous. I believe in You for the miracle, but trust in You also in those times we have to wait for healing. Thank You that You love Your people so deeply and continue to give us strength for everything that we need. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EpicScore

Sep 16, 2017
✟41,079.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you and your mother, @feelinbroken
Praying for God's healing and comfort

It's unfortunate that we can't do more, and to offer more support than -- as you describe it -- a "faith pep talk". The fact is, God often work through people to show His love, guidance, and providence, so I pray that God will send people to care and be there for you and your family in these dark hours.

And may the Holy Sprit fill you with His presence so that you can find in Him his grace and mercy and strength.

Upvote 0

feelinbroken

Dec 2, 2021
Charlotte
✟15,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know every one of your responses is coming from a pure heart and I thank you for your prayers. Having said that, words do not ease the pain. All the sermons on healing that I heard or tapes that I listened to just breaks my heart.

It's so easy for God to stop the pain. Some get miracles, but not the majority. Why is that? Nobody knows. Hearing a sermon now on the healing and miracles to me is painful. It's like taunting. Dangling food or water in front of a hunger and thirsty person. I need to stop hurting NOW.

My mother called me about two and a half hours ago and told me from the hospital they are going to amputate her foot in the morning.

I can't express in words my hatred for living. Pain, pain and more pain. I am writing this with tears streaming down my face because I don't know what else to do. Pray? Pray what? Things are supposed to get better not worse. Atheists say things like you really think a God in the sky is going to help you. Praying is pointless. I know God is able.

If any of you people who says you talk to God, and He talks back to you, can you ask HIM when the pain will be over. I just cannot continue being drowned in sadness. I'm not a machine. I hurt I wish I could look Jesus in the face and PLEASE STOP ALL THIS PAIN PLEASE, STOP IT. PLEASE. I BEG YOU, LORD. What's the point of tears? Wetting my face and doesn't help anything. I don't know what to write or say. I just want it all to be over. It'll get better. You don't know how many years I stood in faith for that "it'll get better". The opposite it'll get worse. If you have faith, you get the better and not the worse

I feel so hopeless and helpless. I wrote more, a message to GOD, but the browser just crashed and didn't save it all to draft. Oh, well that's that. I know some of you are going through pain too. I hope it ends soon for you. The worst feeling in the world is to want something to happen, but not having the power to make it happen.

• Prayers
Reactions: Pop D.
Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums